snakken om at blive en mand (privat og engelsk)

Side 1 af 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

snakken om at blive en mand (privat og engelsk)

Indlæg  Gæst on Tors 30 aug - 9:37

Genma kom gående ind på værelset efter at have været i bad. Han var iført et par løse sweatpants og var ved at tøre sit hår med håndklædet.
Han gik over til sin seng og satte sig ned imens han smed håndklædet over over stolen.
Han lænede sig tilbage mod sin dyne som han havde foldet sammen og nu brugte som ryglænd.

Et smil kom frem på Genma's læber da han kom i tanke om hans samtale med Shisui den morgen da han ringede for at høre om hans blok lå der. Hans blok lå ganske rigtig der og da Shisui omsider var stået op af sengen under en smule bandende ordforråd, fandt den kom der ganske rigtig en masse spørgsmål til ham.
Genma var helt væk i sine tanker og hørte hverken sin mobil ringe eller døren gå op..

Gæst
Gæst

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Re: snakken om at blive en mand (privat og engelsk)

Indlæg  Gæst on Tors 30 aug - 10:08

He opened the door, stepped inside, and held it open for Minato, while nodding to Genma. "Yo, Gen."

//Kakashi 'n Genma's room (Genma's got the top bunk, Kakashi the lower);
//

Sidst rettet af Kakashi Hatake Tors 30 aug - 10:15, rettet 1 gang

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Lise on Tors 30 aug - 10:12

Minato followed varily. Oh god, Genma too. They only needed the dead guy, and then it was a club of everyone who'd kissed Kushina... and then there was him.
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Gæst on Tors 30 aug - 10:16

Genma didnt hear anything before Kakashi talked to him and he jumped abit. "Hm what?" He looked up abit confused..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst on Tors 30 aug - 10:17

Kakashi grinned. "I'm back." he said, redundantly. "And I brought him along." he closed the door behind Minato, pushed some dirty laundry on the floor to the side with his foot.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Lise on Tors 30 aug - 10:18

"Hey," said Minato hesitantly. He hadn't had much to do with Genma, other than... yeah, not dwelling on that memory.
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Gæst on Tors 30 aug - 10:20

Genma looked at Minato and then at Kakashi "Oh good good.. Then we can get on with this Minato needs to get laid thing." Genma smiled and forgot all what he had been thinking about and just smiled at them.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst on Tors 30 aug - 10:22

"Eeeexactly." Kakashi grinned and gave Minato's shoulder a comradely slap before he went over to sit at the end of his own bed, putting the guitar down beside him.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Lise on Tors 30 aug - 10:24

"Wait... WHAT?" Minato looked between them both in mild panic. "I don't!" ...unless it's with a certain girl, his mind whispered treacherously to him.
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Gæst on Tors 30 aug - 10:27

Genma came with a grin "What? You think we haven't seen the way you are around Kushina? Come on Minato it doesn't take a 5 years old to know that you have more then the hots for her so just stop it right there"
Genma moved abit around on the top bunker that he and Kakashi on some magic way had got up there and got on his stomac and looked down on Minato.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst on Tors 30 aug - 10:28

"Exactly. You look like a lost puppy, sometimes. It's adorable, but sad." a crooked smile. "You need to get your act together, y'know."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Lise on Tors 30 aug - 10:29

"If you brought me here just to make fun of me, I'm getting out of here," he scowled. "And no, I don't just want to.. to get laid."
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Gæst on Tors 30 aug - 10:35

"Wow hold it swimp.. That is not what we are doing. We ehm... Yeah you see we want to help you we do.. And we know.. Okay I know that Kushina likes you maybe even more then friends. But I'm not saying anything else about that if you don't know where you want to go.. Kushina needs a guy there will be there for her. Heavens knows that see could use one by now" Genma shock his head and skratched his neck abit..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst on Tors 30 aug - 10:38

"Mmhmm. She really does need someone like that. And I know she likes you, too, actually." a crooked smile. "She doesn't know I know, though. And she tries to hide it."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Lise on Tors 30 aug - 10:42

"What?!" Minato asked wildly, aware that he was repeating himself, but beyond caring. "How - how do you know? I'll do .. anything!"
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Gæst on Tors 30 aug - 10:47

Genma just smiled "Anything Minato? That are quite big words to use you know.. Kushina does feel strongly for you indeed she do.. But ill be damn if I'll let you near her like a boyfriend if you dont even know where you stand on your own. I can see that you too have your things to hide and I understand why. Maybe better then you will think, not even Kakashi here knows half about me and never will." His face became serious and he sat up in the bed and looked hard at Minato.
"Do you know where you want to go with your life? If you know that then I'll let you pass me"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst on Tors 30 aug - 10:49

Kakashi was just about to answer when Genma talked - then he blinked slightly, then smiled and leant back, up against the wall.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Lise on Tors 30 aug - 10:54

"Guys... Isn't this a bit much?" He asked, sweatdropping.
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Gæst on Tors 30 aug - 10:58

"You think it's to much to know what you want when this school is over? I knew what I wanted to do since I was 10. And it haven't changed at all" he shrugged "But maybe I'm just a freak.. Not the first time I hear it."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst on Tors 30 aug - 11:00

"She does need someone stable. Especially since you know what career she's aiming for. So if you two are going to stay together, you better make sure you have a stable job." Kakashi shrugged. "It's as simple as that."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Lise on Tors 30 aug - 11:06

"I... Okay, you're going to laugh no matter what, aren't you?" He hadn't thought beyond - in fact, he hadn't even considered getting together with her, because deep down, he knew he wasn't good enough for her. But maybe - just maybe... "I've thought about being a police officer. Or a social worker. Help people who've got problems. I haven't decided which one. Police officer seems the best choice, but - it's dangerous, and it depends on - on my position at that time. What - if she's with me, if she'll accept it, or not."
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Gæst on Tors 30 aug - 11:10

Genma couldn't help but laugh a little "You're so cute Minato it's crazy...Shit..haha...You think a Police Officer is dangerous? What you think the army is then? Hell? Kushina wants to join the army and I'll bet she will be begging to join with Grimmy and me if she finds out we are going there too"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst on Tors 30 aug - 11:12

"Gen, you forgot the big 'if' about Kushina joining the army." Kakashi smiled. "It's only if the sports career doesn't work out, after all." he shrugged, then looked at Minato. "Hmm.. I'm not going to laugh at those choices, however. Really does seem to fit you." he gave a smile.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Lise on Tors 30 aug - 11:18

Minato was surprised - but not shocked. Kushina would want to join with the bad boys, wouldn't she? He smiled - then he sighed. "Well then... I guess, if we do get together, we'll talk about it. I'm not against joining the army, either. But I know I might be forced into performing operations that I don't morally agree with, and, well, that's kept me from it," he shrugged. "The point is - whatever she does, I'll be there. Because I - I care. About her." He looked at the floor.
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Gæst on Tors 30 aug - 11:24

Genma looked at Minato and for a second smiled a real happy smile. "That's good. Then I have nothing to say beside that you should move your ass and tell her or I will tell her in your stead"
He pulled a toothpick from behind his ear and put it in his mouth and began to move it around with his tongue.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Side 1 af 2 1, 2  Next

Tilbage til toppen

Permissions in this forum:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum