Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Wandering in empty hallways

2 deltagere

Go down

Wandering in empty hallways Empty Wandering in empty hallways

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 22 Mar - 7:19

Sigh. It was so quiet here in the time after getting out from detention. At least Gintoki hadn't been seriously harmed, and it seemed they were getting to be friends despite that episode. Oh well, he wasn't one to dwell on it.

Instead Kakashi smiled as he wandered to his locker to discard his books, finally. That done, he ran a hand through his newly-colored black hair, smiling to himself. It really did fit the style he and the band rocked, so much better, just like Rin's black-and red dip-dyed hair did..

Sidst rettet af Kashi Lør 22 Mar - 11:12, rettet 1 gang
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Wandering in empty hallways Empty Sv: Wandering in empty hallways

Indlæg  Shika Lør 22 Mar - 7:38

A small humming of a tune could be heard coming from Reina as she moved around on a book in her locker so the book that she was looking for could be reach..
The words was in Spanish so it didn't reall make sense for others that didn't understand the language but a small happy "gotcha" left her as she finally got a hand around the book she was trying to get, thought she was very annoyed with the lockers being so tall when some people wasn't so tall..
Shika
Shika

Antal indlæg : 1794
Alder : 37
Geografisk sted : Cph

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 22 Mar - 7:41

He looked over when he heard. Oh. She was the one he met in the infirmary, right? Either way.

"Hiya," he greeted her with a smile and a slight wave. "Reina, was it?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Lør 22 Mar - 7:55

A small surprised sound got out of her and she jumped a little and dropped the book she had just got a hand on and turned around with a hand on her heart "No asustarme de esa manera!" blinking she saw it was the guy she met in the infirmary and she moved her head a little to the side "si?" she forgot that she wasn't in Spain and that not all understood what she said in Spanish..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 22 Mar - 8:02

Well, at east he understood, though it took a few seconds before he could answer. Damn it'd been some time since he'd had to use his spanish. "Lo siento, no era mi intención asustarte ." he then said with an apologizing smile, moving closer, bag over his shoulder.

"¿Cómo va todo?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Lør 22 Mar - 8:20

Blinking in surprise she smiled happily as he understood her words and she answered right back in Spanish "El ir? Oh te refieres como soy?" (going? Oh you mean how I doing?) laughing a little she looked up at him as she continued "Estoy bien, no me gusta las taquillas por ser tan alto, pero lo demás estoy bien." (I'm okay, I hate the lockers for being so tall but else I'm good.) it was very clear that she talked very fast and that she was from Spain even thought her skin wasn't the normal brown.
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 22 Mar - 8:26

And it was very plain to see he had to strain a little to catch all the words when she spoke this fast, and the pronunciation was slightly different from the latin-american Spanish he'd been taught. "Ah. Nunca he tenido esos problemas, por supuesto, así que no puedo decir que sé lo que se siente." (I've never had those problems, of course, so can't say I know what it feels like.) he grinned and hoisted his backpack up properly. "De todos modos. Nunca hubiera imaginado que seas español a primera vista ... A pesar de que es sólo una agradable sorpresa. Tengo la oportunidad de practicar mi español," (Anyway. I'd never have imagined you to be Spanish at first glance... Though it's only a pleasant surprise. I get to practice my Spanish,) he laughed and winked to show it was meant in good nature.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Lør 22 Mar - 8:36

Reina frowned a little as she quickly figured out that Kakashi didn't speak the Spanish she did "Usted desde el estado de?" (you from the state's) she caught his wink and lifted an eyebrow as she wasn't sure on what she should think "¿Estás tratando de ligar conmigo? Porque no va a funcionar no soy una niña fácil como otros en esta escuela." (Are you trying to flirt with me? Because it won't work I'm not an easy girl like others on this school..)
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 22 Mar - 8:45

A small smile. "Sí, estoy de america. Aprendió el español de América en la escuela secundaria." (Yeah, I'm from america. Learned latin american Spanish in high school.) Then he widened his eyes slightly, put a hand up in front of himself, almost defensively. "¿Qué? No no no, no era mi intención en absoluto. Lo siento si parecía que." (What? No no no, that wasn't my intention at all. Sorry if it seemed like it.)
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Lør 22 Mar - 9:10

Cocking her head, she nodded "Sólo quería estar seguro" (just wanted to be sure) turning back around she again stood on her toes to get the book she needed "I don't know much about the American Spanish but it sounds different than mine, and you have a clear accent in you voice.." chuckling she jumped a little to get a hold of the damn book "just like me, thought yours aren't a Spanish one.."
finally getting it she pulled away from the locker and bent forward to place it into her bag for later use before she looked back at the locker with hate in her green eyes and a small curse in Spanish left her "Estúpido de mierda sangre vestuario!" (stupid blood fucking locker) the curse was only clear if you knew the language else it would only sound as some sweet words..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 22 Mar - 9:16

A small smile. "My accent's probably Japanese. Since that's what I am." he shrugged. "Certainly doesn't sound like my classmates' did. But yes, it's got different pronunciations in some places, though mostly it's still the same. Just like it is with portuguese and brazilian portuguese."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Lør 22 Mar - 9:29

Glaring at her locker she nodded "yes I know" moving back to the locker she began to crawl a little up in it so she could get the last book on the top shelf "stupid teacher placing my books on the top shelf.." murmuring low under her breath she gave a surprised yelp when she slipped and felt down..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 22 Mar - 9:33

An instant later, he was there, catching her before she hit the floor. "You're not hurt, are you?" he had to be sure she hadn't twisted her ankle or something as she fell.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Lør 22 Mar - 9:38

Shaking her head she was kind of glad that he had caught her "no I don't think so thank you for catching me thought.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 22 Mar - 10:28

A small smile. "No need to thank me. It's the one in the back you need?" he then asked, glancing into her locker.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Lør 22 Mar - 10:33

Signing she nodded "yes the blue one, I'm in the making of moving my books from my locker and to my room so I can reach them.. But I haven't got to the top shelf before now.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 22 Mar - 10:37

A small nod, and, easy enough, since, well, he was tall compared to her, he reached inside, and got the book out for her, handing it to her with a smile. "Here you go."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Lør 22 Mar - 10:49

Smiling she took it and bent down and placed it into the bag "thank you.." closing the bag she stood back up and get her braces and began to place them around the wrists..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 22 Mar - 11:09

"No problem at all." he smiled. "They really should've made some lower lockers, as well, huh?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Tors 3 Apr - 5:52

Shrugging Reina didn't really mind the big lockers they were handy as they were "I don't really mind that they are so big, they are quite handy for other things, and I can always just use the lower shelf for the books I don't have in my room.." Getting done with the bracers she gave Kakashi a small smile before closing the locker..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Tilbage til toppen

Forumtilladelser: