Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Visit to the infirmary

3 deltagere

Side 1 af 2 1, 2  Næste

Go down

Visit to the infirmary Empty Visit to the infirmary

Indlæg  ZeEmo Tirs 18 Mar - 4:23

After Laxus had been kind enough to show him the way to the infirmary, Gintoki had sat down on one of the beds in the bright room. He had expected the school nurse to be there, but even after waiting for several minutes he was still alone. His eye twitched in irritation as he got back up on his feet, deciding to look around for painkillers or an ice bag - whatever could help to put a damper on the pain in his jaw. That silver-haired guy certainly packed a punch and he still was not sure just what had made him do it. Okay, perhaps that was a bit of a lie. It had to be something he had said - it always was. No news there. In other news, however, Gintoki was unable to find anything useful to his injury. Grunting, he just sat back down on a bed. Hopefully someone - like the school nurse - would show up eventually. "Well done, Gin. Well done. When will you ever learn to keep your stupid mouth shut when you shouldn't talk?" Sighing, he put a hand to his jaw - had it swollen too now?!
ZeEmo
ZeEmo

Antal indlæg : 72
Alder : 30
Geografisk sted : Hedehusene~

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Visit to the infirmary Empty Sv: Visit to the infirmary

Indlæg  Shika Tirs 18 Mar - 4:29

The door opened and a small feminine girl walked into the room, she held her left wrist in the other hand as she looked around for a nurse or just anyone there can help "Hello, anyone here.." she had been told by her teacher that the nurse should be here now so she had gone down there in hopes of getting help..
Shika
Shika

Antal indlæg : 1794
Alder : 37
Geografisk sted : Cph

Indlæg  ZeEmo Tirs 18 Mar - 4:36

Turning his head in direction of the door in hopes that the nurse had arrived, Gintoki spotted a girl stepping inside. If he had not been in such pain himself, he might have offered to help her. Instead he remained in his seat as he looked over at her.

"Sorry to say, but the nurse ain't here. I've been waiting for 'em for the past 15 minutes." He glanced down at her hands, having noticed that she was grasping her left wrist. "And I'm afraid I can't help you with that hand of yours either. Can't seem to find any damn ice bags in here..." A sharp pain cut through his jaw and he let out a groan. He needed to remind himself not to talk so much - it fucking hurt!
ZeEmo
ZeEmo

Indlæg  Shika Tirs 18 Mar - 4:50

A pout left her and she looked down a little sad, she would never admit it but her wrist hurt quite a bit "I see, I got told by the teacher that the nurse would be here.. But I guess she was wrong.." an accent could be heard in her voice as her Spanish roots laced into it.. She was wearing the same uniform as the other girls thought she had dropped the scarf thing along time ago, and her shirt was button up all the way thought it wasn't down in the skirt as leggings could be seen under it..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  ZeEmo Tirs 18 Mar - 5:12

Gintoki simply nodded in understanding, his jaw keeping him from speaking up this time. Damn it, did they keep the ice bags locked up here or something?! Did they regard them as some sort of lethal weapon? With a snort, he then recalled the guy, who had released spiders inside the classroom earlier - Gintoki would not put it past him to use ice bags for some weird purpose either. Ugh, the pain was making him too grumpy. Turning his attention to the girl, he tried his best to seem less uninviting and chinned at her hands. "You okay?"
ZeEmo
ZeEmo

Indlæg  Shika Tirs 18 Mar - 5:17

"Eh, si I'm okay.. my wrist just hurts a bit.." smiling Reina walked deeper into the room and tried finding something that the guy might have missed "Have you checked the big freezer in over there?" She pointed with her hands at a big double freezer there stood in the back..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  ZeEmo Tirs 18 Mar - 5:25

"Si...?" he repeated, watching the girl look around the room. What was that supposed to mean? Was she a foreigner? Probably - actually... would he not be regarded as a foreigner himself? People just tended to miss the fact that he was Japanese because of his pure white hair. His eyes lazily fell on the thing the girl was pointing on - they immediately flew wide open. Had that freezer been there the entire time?! It was huge! There was no fucking way he could have missed that!

"Ah... ahaha... I uh... must've overlooked that before... sort of..." He mentally slapped himself for being such an idiot, turning his head to avoid the girl's gaze and have her see his red face - how embarrassing was that?!
ZeEmo
ZeEmo

Indlæg  Shika Tirs 18 Mar - 5:41

A giggle left her as she watched him blush from embarrassment and she nodded "Si! It means yes in Spanish, I'm sorry I tend to forget sometimes that I'm not home.." walking closer to the freezer she looked at the side to see if they could open it "I think we can open it.. Would you mind doing it?" she glanced down at her wrist before looking back up at him with a small smile..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  ZeEmo Tirs 18 Mar - 5:52

"Spanish, huh?" Clearing his throat, Gintoki got off his behind and went over to the freezer - he still could not quite comprehend that he had not even seen it before now - and hummed in satisfaction. A girl was relying on him to do this! He had to show himself off from his best side now. "Alright then. Step aside and let me. You never know what could be inside." As dramatic as usual, he grabbed the handle and took a deep breath before tugging lightly at it...

...and it went open, easy as that. Gintoki glanced slightly to his side towards the girl, feeling a bit silly. That had been a little anti-climatic. Laughing nervously, he scratched his neck. "W-well, there we go. One open fridge for you, my lady."
ZeEmo
ZeEmo

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 18 Mar - 5:57

Sigh. He had to be here, right? He knew he packed quite a punch when he was angry. He didn't even mean to hit the guy, at least not this hard, but... He just lost control whenever somebody spoke badly of seppuku. Ever since... Kakashi shook his head.

Sighing once more, he went inside after having ransacked his brain for the guys name. "... Gintoki?"
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Shika Tirs 18 Mar - 8:48

Reina couldn't help but begin to laugh at the way the guy behaved "Haha you're funny, I like that.." smiling she looked into the freezer and took a small ice-bag before going to sit on a bed, and as she sat the ice on her wrist she hissed a little at the coldness but she was happy she had met someone new "My name's Reina and your's?" she hadn't even seen Kakashi enter the room at all..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  ZeEmo Tirs 18 Mar - 8:58

"Funny?" Gintoki rubbed his temples resignedly. "Y-yeah, I get that a lot, actually..." Like her, he grabbed an ice bag and did not hesitate to put it on his jaw - a stupid move due to how freezing cold it was. With a soft groan, he took off his jacket and rolled one of its sleeves around the ice pack before putting it back on his injury, knowing fair well how stupid it would look, but hey. At least it eased the pain a little.

Upon hearing his name from the door, Gintoki turned and immediately froze in shock. Shit. There, in the door, stood the guy who was the entire reason he had gone to the infirmary. "U-uhm..." he stuttered, desperately trying to look for an escape - he really did not want a fight in his current state, least of all in front of that girl. Sinking once, he waved at Kakashi with a very nervous smile on his face. "H-hey. Fancy meeting you here."
ZeEmo
ZeEmo

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 18 Mar - 9:06

He sighed. "Don't look like that. I'm not here to beat you up or anything. Rather the contrary. I just wanted to check whether you're okay." he closed the door behind him and send an apologizing smile Gintoki's way. "I'm... Not usually like that. Gomen."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Tirs 18 Mar - 9:17

Reina looked from Gintoki to Kakashi and she quickly figured out that the silver haired guy had done that to Gintoki and she didn't hesitate to open her mouth and give her comment "It's not nice beating up people you know.. Maybe you should try and control yourself more.." Reina knew that she could get herself in trouble for opening her mouth but she felt that she had to step in between even thought it had nothing to do with her..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  ZeEmo Tirs 18 Mar - 9:27

"That... was kinda unexpected," Gintoki admitted, his eyes wide in surprise. Did he hear it right? Had he just received an apology? He had been apologized to, had he not? He had - he most definitely had. Although part of him did want to get back at the guy, he kind of just wanted to brush it off. That was probably why he gestured to Reina that it was alright not to get herself involved. "It's fine, really. All water under the bridge now. I s'pose I was sorta at fault too, am I right?" He sent Kakashi a goofy grin, before sending a short thankful look at Reina - he did appreciate that she was standing up for him despite knowing so little.
ZeEmo
ZeEmo

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 18 Mar - 9:31

He sighed. "... Yes." he muttered. "I... Get really riled up whenever anybody mentions seppuku. It's not the first time, and I'm deeply sorry. Was never my intention to hit you." even the small customary bow followed, reflex from the Japanese upbringing he'd had the first eight years of his life. "I... Know I pack a punch. 2nd Dan in jiu jitsu and all." just the smallest crooked smile. "Has Acher been here to look at it yet?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Tirs 18 Mar - 9:37

Reina simply rolled her eyes as the guy bragged a little about his skills but she did give Gintoki a smile before sitting the ice-bag down and walked over to a shelf to pick up some bandages before she sat down beside Gintoki.. Looking a little sheepish she held out the bandages "Would you mind helping me out, I'm very bad at this kind of stuff I always make it too loose.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  ZeEmo Tirs 18 Mar - 9:56

Gintoki raised a brow, finding his reply rather unusual. "Seppuku, huh? So that was it." He clicked his, tongue, awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. "Sorry 'bout that, saying something so stupid." Unlike Kakashi's deep bow, he simply nodded respectfully - being tactful was really not his style. "Guess I'm good at offending the people who hit the hardest. I'm used to it, so no worries." He then turned his attention back to Reina and took the bandages from her. "Yeah, sure. I'll fix it for you." With careful movements he began wrapping them around her wrist, making sure they were tight enough to hold it in place while trying to avoid causing her pain - hopefully he would succeed in at least that. "That should do it. Keep the ice on for a little while longer, it'll help."
ZeEmo
ZeEmo

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 18 Mar - 9:59

"... I'm still really sorry. I... Don't like hurting anyone. Outside of training, but it's a part of training, after all." he sighed, and still felt ten kinds of stupid. "I'm Kakashi, by the way."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Tirs 18 Mar - 10:02

Reina glanced to the side and gave a small nod "Reina" feeling the bandages around her wrist it didn't really hurt that much anymore and for that she was happy "Thank you, it really helps.." she didn't really ignore Kakashi but she didn't really see a reason to talk to a guy there didn't talk to her..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  ZeEmo Tirs 18 Mar - 10:13

"Seriously, it's fine. You already apologized, sheesh!" Letting out a loud sigh, he went over to Kakashi and gave him a pat on the shoulder while giving him a bright smile. The guy should really cheer up - Gintoki hated to keep grudges over those little things. He had better things to worry about. "I've was beaten up with wooden swords everyday for 8 years. I can handle a punch like that, even if it hurts like hell." Laughing, he winked at Reina with that wide smile of his. "And I'm Gintoki. Just call me 'Gin' if the other's too bothersome to say. I'm cool with either." Putting his elbow on Kakashi's shoulder, he glanced up at the taller male. "But it sounds like Mr. Packs-a-Punch here knew my name already anyway. So much for long introductions."
ZeEmo
ZeEmo

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 18 Mar - 10:24

A weak grin. "I listen for any new names whenever the teacher takes attendance. 'S how I knew." the grin softened to a smile, and, just once, he once-overed the guy, the smile twisting into a smirk. "Now that we're on better terms... I gotta say, cool hair you've got there." another grin, and even a wink, with the odd-colored, red, eye.

Then again, he himself had had hair quite akin to Gintoki's before he cut it to the fauxhawk instead.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Tors 20 Mar - 2:35

Reina simply glanced between the two guys as she rolled her eyes, even she wasn't dump enough not to learn quickly that Kakashi was playing on both horse's and she jumped down from the bed and walked over to them "I'll have to return to my class, but thank you for the help Gin.." Smiling she gave him a kiss on the cheek before she moved to the door and walked out not even once looking at Kakashi..

//Reina out//
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  ZeEmo Tors 20 Mar - 3:13

"Ah, really? It's not often I hear that part of me being complimented." Gintoki shot him a small grin while awkwardly running a hand through his thick, white hair. He was personally not too fond of his own hair - in fact, it was quite the opposite. It had been the source of much teasing from his fellow students and the reason chicks kept backing off (at least that was what he guessed). "You too. That eye of yours looks pretty badass." He could not help, but to wonder how he had gotten that unusual red eye - usually people had two of them, like himself. Was he heterochromatic? Was it a contact lens? A fake eye? Cosmetic surgery?

Gintoki immediately felt his cheeks heat up as Reina thanked him and they turned several shades of red when he felt her lips brush over them. "A-ah! N-no problem! No problem at all!" He quickly turned towards her as she headed out the door, puzzled why she seemed to completely ignore Kakashi's existence - did she know him? "I-I'll see you around! Or... something like that... I guess...?" He let out a sigh once she was out of sight. Why did he always have to be so awkward?
ZeEmo
ZeEmo

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 20 Mar - 3:17

His smile faltered a little when Gintoki mentioned the eye. "Ah.... Thanks, I guess. Reminds me Acher said my medicine for the eye was ready to pick up, though..." he went over to the corner, where lay a few envelopes with students' names on it, and he started rummaging through them to him the one with his name. Though o course he wasn't allowed to take it with him until Acher'd shown up.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 1 af 2 1, 2  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

Forumtilladelser: