Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

A new friend?

2 deltagere

Side 1 af 2 1, 2  Næste

Go down

A new friend? Empty A new friend?

Indlæg  Shika Lør 15 Mar - 3:29

It was late and there was no one in the hall of the school beside Genma, and that was just how he liked it.. He was crawling around on some of the lockers as his bag laid on the floor, he hummed a small Russian song as he worked on getting the stupid metal opened..

Walking down the hall Laxus thought he heard something so he followed after it and his eyes felt on a bag on the floor and then he heard the sound again, so he glanced up and saw the back and butt of a guy there was on the top of the lockers and he grinned as he stood with his hands in his pockets and looked at the guy not the least minding the view..
Shika
Shika

Antal indlæg : 1794
Alder : 37
Geografisk sted : Cph

Tilbage til toppen Go down

A new friend? Empty Sv: A new friend?

Indlæg  ZeEmo Lør 15 Mar - 3:41

Cathal appreciated that he had company tonight. While he liked exploring new places on his own, hanging out with Laxus so far had proved to be so much better than just wandering around aimlessly. His first 'day' at school had been great so far.

And it seemed to only be getting better. Wondering why Laxus had decided to suddenly change direction, he followed the other's line of vision to see a figure lying on top of the metal lockers arranged along the hallway. A tiny smirk came on his lips as he watched the male figure move around up there. Yet another interesting character had made their appearance. Should he call out to them or would they notice his and Laxus' presence...?
ZeEmo
ZeEmo

Antal indlæg : 72
Alder : 30
Geografisk sted : Hedehusene~

Indlæg  Shika Lør 15 Mar - 4:21

Genma thought he heard something, but he just shock his head and as he pulled hard at the metal it came right of an a smile graced his lips "Bingo" the voice had a small Russian accent and he placed the metal beside him and he moved forward on the lockers and placed his arm into the hole ..

Watching him, Laxus didn't want to interrupt him but he didn't mind at all that the guy was moving around he only showed more of his body, as he saw the T-shirt move up and a bit of skin was seen as the loose cargo pants he was wearing only just sat on the hips..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  ZeEmo Lør 15 Mar - 4:46

Cathal discreetly bit his lower lip upon seeing that bit of skin on the other guy. Not too shabby. Not too shabby at all. In fact, it was quite a decent view. Was it a habit of all the male students in this place to show off themselves from their most sexy side or was he just fortunate enough to experience it? He did not know. What he did know was that Laxus appeared to be checking the other out. Well, not that Cathal could blame him. He was doing the same thing after all. However, unlike Laxus, he did not feel like keeping quiet any longer.

"Finding anything interesting up there?"
ZeEmo
ZeEmo

Indlæg  Shika Lør 15 Mar - 4:59

Just as he had got his hand around the switch and flipped it he heard a voice and his eyes widen as he let go and turned around quickly just to see two guys there looked a lot like students and he sighed in relief "Shit don't scare me like that I thought for a sec you were Pepsi.." Giving a smile he let his eyes move over the two guys and he nodded as he took in Laxus's big build and he indeed liked what he saw and his eyes then turned to the shorter one and he gave a flirty smile "And I was what are you calling it... Fixing a problem that I deemed I needed to fix.."

Laxus chuckled as he saw the look and just let the guy have his fun, then he could see how Cathal was around others..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  ZeEmo Lør 15 Mar - 5:14

Pepsi? Albeit confused for a moment, Cathal recalled the odd name of their principal he had met earlier that day. He would guess this guy was not a stranger to causing trouble... he was crawling around on the school lockers in the middle of the night.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to disturb your-" He paused and looked past the boy at the hole he had been so focused on before. "-fixing whatever would need fixing after curfew." He cast a short glance at Laxus (who seemed to be fairly content with the situation, yet remaining silent) before returning that flirty smile with a smug look of his own. The other's charisma made it pretty darn obvious that he was used to flirt, even with other men. "What exactly could be so important to fix that it couldn't wait?"
ZeEmo
ZeEmo

Indlæg  Shika Lør 15 Mar - 5:22

Shrugging Genma smirked "Oh just a little problem with a camera I have had trouble getting around.." Putting up a finger he turned around an began to place the metal plate back in place before he jumped down on the ground and picked up his bag "I'm Genma and who might you guys be.."

Watching Genma, Laxus smirked as he heard what he said "I think you and me will get along quite well Genma.. I'm Laxus.." Looking at Genma he figured out that he was shorter than him but not by much....
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  ZeEmo Lør 15 Mar - 5:27

This guy was definitely one to cause trouble. Cathal definitely was taking a liking to him already. Another person to help him with his own little schemes, maybe? It was certainly a possibility and a possibility he was going to consider.

"Likewise, I say the same," he grinned, nodding towards Laxus. "Name's Cathal. Just transferred here. I hope we can get to know each other better."
ZeEmo
ZeEmo

Indlæg  Shika Lør 15 Mar - 5:33

Scratching at his neck he smiled sheepishly "I don't know who good I am to be around to be frank.. I have a tendency to make trouble when I get bored.. and I get bored very fast.."

Laxus glanced at him with a lifted eyebrow "How bad can it be? I mean it's not like you blow things up when you get bored is it..?" But one look at Genma's face told him that he indeed had done just that and Laxus almost laughed but only a small chuckle got out instead..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  ZeEmo Lør 15 Mar - 5:55

The grin on Cathal's face widened to a quite disturbing size. Oh, how perfect was that? The laugh Laxus kept in was instead let out of Cathal himself, who had to cover up his mouth with the back of his hand to keep the volume down. He could only imagine what kinds of trouble this guy could have been causing.

"I wouldn't worry too much about that. We all get bored now and then." He sent Laxus a small wink, seeking his agreement. "You're still around, so you obviously know what you're doing." It was left unsaid just what 'still around' was exactly supposed to mean in this context.
ZeEmo
ZeEmo

Indlæg  Shika Lør 15 Mar - 6:05

"True I'm still here, but I have been suspended for about two month because I kinda almost blew up a classroom, covered the whole cantine in cola, sat all the camera's out of order, broke another students leg.." Scratching his temple he remembered the last one "And picked some locks on the school.." A weak murmur came from him as he looked down "And then we are not even talking about the air-condition that I fix to my liking, or that I fucked with a guy in the hallway.."

Laxus's eyes widen and he tried getting a grip on just what he had just got told so he simply looked at Cathal for a second before braking out in laughter "I must say you have been very bizzy..." Laxus had a feeling this guy was a little bit to bored and a to smart for his own good..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  ZeEmo Lør 15 Mar - 6:15

"Oh geez..."

Nothing more was heard from Cathal before he crouched down, trying desperately to keep in that laughing fit that was starting to take over. It was just too funny - this fellow was really too honest about himself. He had to be. Who in their right mind would make up something as crazy as 'fucking a guy in the hallway' on the spur of the moment? Not even Cathal himself could have come up with that.

"S-sorry," he managed to utter between the mad snickering, his body quivering from the withheld laughter. Laxus was right - this guy had been busy. "T-that's... that's way too brilliant. This place must be really boring to keep you that busy. Holy damn."
ZeEmo
ZeEmo

Indlæg  Shika Lør 15 Mar - 6:21

Shrugging Genma heaved up in his bag "Nah not really I'm just to smart they say.. I'm not allowed to be left alone in a classroom any-more or to be anywhere near the lab.." scratching his neck he laughed "Thought I'm not really surprised about that.. But I get very bored easily because I don't learn anything here.. But I'm stuck until I'm done with the school.. Or till I get kicked out.."

Laxus was right about his thoughts but he did wonder why the guy was so earnest as he was "Why are you so earnest about all this stuff.. it's not everybody there would talk so freely about stuff they have done.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  ZeEmo Lør 15 Mar - 6:41

"That's how society works. You think for yourself and immediately people label you as 'dangerous' or 'insane'." Yes, Cathal spoke from experience, but he tell them that straight out. That was something worth saving. "And then they'll lock you up in places like these to try and change your mind. Isn't school just wonderful?" It was hard to tell whether he was being sarcastic or not. Chuckling, he then elbowed Laxus gently. "Did it ever occur to you that maybe not everyone are as much of a tease as you are, hmm?"
ZeEmo
ZeEmo

Indlæg  Shika Lør 15 Mar - 6:51

Genma looked between the two and he grinned "I think I'm a different case, I'm the only on the school there is causing so much trouble.. But I'm raised on an entire other way than others so, I'm mainly only here to try and be 'social' with others.." letting his eyes run up and down Laxus he smirked and stepped closer "But I'll love to get in more trouble if it means getting closer with you.." you couldn't be in doubt that Genma was flirting with Laxus and who in their right mind wouldn't when you took a look at the guy..

Laxus lifted an eyebrow and was about to give a comment when Genma stepped closer to him, and even thought he stood his ground his eyes told him that he wasn't up for any play at the moment "I know I'm a tease Cathal but for now I'll not be teasing as Genma here seems to be as much of one as I am.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  ZeEmo Lør 15 Mar - 7:01

Slightly irritated, Cathal crossed his arms as Genma continued his flirting with Laxus. He was not about to be ignored by either of them. Not now that he had two so very interesting characters here with him. That would be a waste.

"Ehh? So I'm stuck with two people who won't tell me what I wanna know? Aww. You guys making me sad. I'm feeling all left out." A small pout came on his face as he looked from Laxus and back to Genma, his voice slightly contemplating. "What's a guy supposed to do to get in on a few little secrets around here?"
ZeEmo
ZeEmo

Indlæg  Shika Lør 15 Mar - 7:22

Catching the look in Laxus's eyes Genma picked that the time to play with him wasn't now, but as Cathal began to whine, he couldn't hold a flirty smile back and he stepped up to him and let a hand caress his cheek "Aaw don't whine like that, I have plenty of energy to entertain a cute guy like you too.. and maybe I'll tell you more, but then I'll want something in return.."

Laxus caught quickly on and he rolled his eyes as he watched on, and he decided that maybe he should just leave those two alone since he had an idea that he wanted to be alone for a little time "I think I'll leave, I wanna get some peace.." waving a hand he moved down the hall to go find a place he could relax in without anyone there that wanted to jump his bone..

//Laxus out..//
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  ZeEmo Lør 15 Mar - 7:37

Cathal had no problem with Genma touching him. As his hand began stroking his cheek, he showed his appreciation with a small humming sound. Gazing to his side, he noticed that Laxus was heading off, but following him might be a bad idea - if the guy wanted to be alone for now, then that was fine too. Cathal would have plenty of time to learn his secrets later. They were roommates after all.

"Leaving me alone with a complete stranger on my first day here? What exactly am I supposed to make of that?" He had waited until Laxus was out of sight until he spoke, grasping the wrist of the hand Genma had on his cheek. "You seem like a guy who can handle most things perfectly well on his own. What's it gonna cost me to learn more about you?"
ZeEmo
ZeEmo

Indlæg  Shika Lør 15 Mar - 7:46

Chuckling he let his tongue glide over his lower lip as he glanced at Cathal "Oh I can come up with some stuff but I don't know if that's anything there are up your lane.." Genma knew the rumour he had on this school for the talents with his tongue and for being charming as hell, but for now he kept just that info to himself as he didn't see a reason to tell Cathal that since he had only just started today..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  ZeEmo Lør 15 Mar - 7:57

Cathal carefully watched the tongue glide over those tempting lips. He could feel the excitement at the mere thought of what Genma was hinting at. Grinning, he slowly moved Genma's hand, brushing the fingers over his own lips and letting his breath tickle them. "Please do share." He turned his face a bit more upwards to better be able to look into Genma's eyes. "Or is that going to cost me extra?"
ZeEmo
ZeEmo

Indlæg  Shika Lør 15 Mar - 8:06

Grinning Genma figured out quickly that he if wanted to fuck with this guy he would have to play this game very good so he let his fingers run over the others lips as he spoke "If you want to know more you will have to play along with the game.." Putting press on game he moved his head closer to Cathal and looked into his eyes "Are you top or bottom?"
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  ZeEmo Lør 15 Mar - 8:19

"Heh, here's one who actually asks first. Interesting." As the other moved his fingers on his own, Cathal let his tongue dance between two of them, ignoring the fact that this very hand had been on top of those most likely dusty old lockers before - it could have been worse. "It's your game, your demands. I am what you need me to be." He chuckled as he nibbled on the finger for a moment. "As long as you keep your end of the bargain."
ZeEmo
ZeEmo

Indlæg  Shika Lør 15 Mar - 8:25

Thinking it over for a moment he smirked "Why don't we both top eh? that Way I get a fuck too.." Thought I'm not sure a new guy like you wanna do this kind of thing in the middle of the hallway.. I don't really care as I have already done it before but.." a glint showed in his eyes as he watched Cathal nip on his finger before he removed his hand "Thought I could use a bath..."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  ZeEmo Lør 15 Mar - 9:10

"I can work with that," Cathal replied, his eyes glistening with his captivation for this guy. Going both ways seemed like a good deal to strike and too good to pass. "The 'new guy' appreciates your concern." When Genma took his hand back, he simply licked the corner of his mouth with a smirk. "I agree. You could use a shower, especially after sticking your arms in all sorts of places up there." He made a quick gesture towards the lockers. "Although... don't they lock their bath facilities up after curfew here or are you just that privileged?"
ZeEmo
ZeEmo

Indlæg  Shika Lør 15 Mar - 9:18

Grinning Genma laughed "let's just say I'm that good, in more than one way too.." Glancing down the hall, he looked back at Cathal before turning around and walking down the hall towards the men's locker room thought he did keep in mind to show of his ass now he was at it..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 1 af 2 1, 2  Næste

Tilbage til toppen