Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Finally out swimming again... [[English]]

2 deltagere

Side 3 af 3 Forrige  1, 2, 3

Go down

Finally out swimming again... [[English]] - Page 3 Empty Sv: Finally out swimming again... [[English]]

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 27 Mar - 5:07

"Uhm... Ah... Iaah... I'm not really supposed to say..." blushing wildly. "Both he and I could get into a lot of trouble..."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Finally out swimming again... [[English]] - Page 3 Empty Sv: Finally out swimming again... [[English]]

Indlæg  Shika Ons 27 Mar - 5:10

Looking confused at him, if didn't understand why "why? If you like each other then why will you get trouble for it? "
Shika
Shika

Antal indlæg : 1794
Alder : 37
Geografisk sted : Cph

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 27 Mar - 5:11

"Because... It's a... Uhm... Very... Unconventional relationship."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Ons 27 Mar - 5:19

Thinking a bit about it he still didn't understand just what the big problem was.. Biting a little on his lower lip out of reflex he moved his head a little to the side while he was thinking.. "I still don't understand what the big problem is, but ill let it go.. You don't seem like you want to talk about it.." giving a friendly smile..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 27 Mar - 5:21

"Well... I do want to, but it wouldn't be wise of me to do so. At least not here in public. Someone might overhear." an apologizing smile Ray's way.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Ons 27 Mar - 5:24

Nodding his head he gave a smile "I understand you can just come find me he you at one time want to talk about it.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 27 Mar - 7:09

"Well... Perhaps I will, then." he smiled, went over to the ladder. "Ready to hit the showers?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Ons 27 Mar - 7:43

Nodding he got up and stood and waited for Shuuhei to join him "sure.." a smile was on his face and he looked towards the door into the shower..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 27 Mar - 12:13

"Great." he grinned and heaved himself out of the pool, walked with Ray to the showers.

//Fortsætter i drengenes omklædning ^^//
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 3 af 3 Forrige  1, 2, 3

Tilbage til toppen

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum