Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?//

2 deltagere

Side 4 af 14 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Næste

Go down

Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?// - Page 4 Empty Sv: Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?//

Indlæg  Lise Man 14 Apr - 1:06

"So?" Jiraiya shrugged and moved in closer so he could see Kakashi assfuck himself in perfect detail. "Just be fuck buddies instead. Easier. Forget about love, kid. All the pretty words - they're just lies. But your body never lies."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?// - Page 4 Empty Sv: Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?//

Indlæg  Kashi Man 14 Apr - 1:10

"I can't fuck somebody who won't look me in the eyes." he simply said. Everytime Rin had looked him in the eyes, it'd just made her cry, as that bloodred eye reminded her o a certain accident and a certain someone that wasn't among the living anymore. "So it just doesn't work with me and her. It's as simple as tha-" there, it was interrupted by a moan as he found that perfect spot, a shiver running through him at the sensation.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 15 Apr - 5:48

"Just fuck her from behind," Jiraiya said practically, with a shrug. "Ah... find something good up there?" He chuckled, and rubbed himself a little harder.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 15 Apr - 5:50

"Just... No. Not with her,not again." he managed between the noises now freely spilling fro his throat as he rubbed the spot with slow, firm circles. "The good thing," he then replied with a slight grin.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 15 Apr - 5:57

"Mmmmh... shame for the guys who never find that," Jiraiya grinned. "Don't just rub yourself.. spread it nice and wide for my big dick.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 15 Apr - 6:00

"Mm... Not too wide, though... I... Like a little pain." he admitted with a grin, though starting to scissor his fingers, as well.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 15 Apr - 6:03

"A little, or a lot?" This was an interesting development. Jiraiya's eyebrow raised as the possibilities unfolded in his mind.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 15 Apr - 6:05

"Depends exactly which mood you get me in," a smirk was sent his way as the fingers still worked. "Only thing is, don't make it bleed. I pass out if I see it, no matter what I'm doing."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 15 Apr - 6:07

"I plan to make you pass out anyway," Jiraiya said casually. "What're you into. Humiliation? Biting? Whipping? Electrostimulation? Wax? Dildos? Harnesses? Swings?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 15 Apr - 6:12

"Mostly just been biting and wax, so far... And a little bit of whipping. If you see some smaller, finer scars on my back, under the tattoo since he didn't want to ruin it, it's probably from my tumble with the guy who used metal nails to scratch me..." and finally, slowly, a third finger was added. It still stung, but that just coaxed another moan forth.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 15 Apr - 6:23

"Hmmm... you've got a lot to learn, kid. I'm not banging anybody at the moment. Want me to teach you the ropes?" Jiraiya chuckled at his own joke.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 15 Apr - 6:25

"Well. I doubt I'd mind," he grinned. "As long as anything that might scar is kept away from my tattoos. And right side of my chest, since I'm getting another tattoo there, come Easter holidays."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 15 Apr - 6:32

"Oh, I won't scar you - unless you ask for it. That's.. a very intriguing tattoo on your wrist, by the way," Jiraiya laughed.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 15 Apr - 6:34

He froze for a second, swallowed. "... Let's just say I let the wrong person fuck me, okay?" If he'd known the guy was an Uchiha from the start, instead of just knowing the first name... He would've never gone there.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 15 Apr - 6:37

"Ahh.. life lessons learned," Jiraiya grinned merrily. "Nah, seriously - stay the hell away from them, kid. They're bad news."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 15 Apr - 6:41

"Yeah, I know. Obviously. Obito was an outcast from them. And if I'd had the guy's last name, I sure as hell wouldn't have taken a tumble with him."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 15 Apr - 6:43

"Yeah, you would, if he was hot and your dick doing the thinking."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 15 Apr - 6:46

"I would've still known to keep the fuck away and go fuck someone else. Genma once more, for instance. Or a lot of groupies."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 15 Apr - 6:50

"Uchiha," said Jiraiya simply, revulsion and something akin to fear in his voice. "They get what they want."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 15 Apr - 6:52

"And he talked about getting Minato as well. For his sake, I hope he never did get around to it before he dropped out."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 15 Apr - 6:54

"Huh? What is it about that Namikaze kid? He's just a little squirt," grumbled Jiraiya.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 15 Apr - 6:56

"But rather good-looking, still, and a nice guy." he shrugged. Then he chose to concentrate on widening himself, again, scissoring all three fingers with a groan.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 15 Apr - 7:02

"Nah, he isn't. He's tiny. And he blushes in sex ed class. I wonder how he picked up that bombshell chick." Jiraiya's gaze lingered heavily on those fingers.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 15 Apr - 7:06

"Because she wanted a 'nice guy'... She's tried me and the goof-off my stepbrother was, guess she likes someone a little more down-to-earth, now." and the fingers stretched the hole as wide as they could, a deep groan emitting from his throat.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 15 Apr - 7:09

"Pff. Boring. You loose enough?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 4 af 14 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum