Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?//

Side 11 af 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Re: Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?//

Indlæg  Kashi on Lør 26 apr - 9:51

"Not as far as I know, and I've fucked most of them without any problems." he shrugged.
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338

Vis brugerens profil

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Re: Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?//

Indlæg  Lise on Lør 26 apr - 9:57

"Yeah, yeah," Jiraiya waved an impatient hand, "but you're young, and famous. I'm old. And quite famous, though in select circles. Will they want to fuck me?"
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Lør 26 apr - 10:05

"A couple will, just from knowing who you are." he grinned. "I've introduced them to your lovely writing. And a couple others will jump just about anything after some beers."
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Lør 26 apr - 10:07

"Ah. Nice. I'm so tired of having to pay for pussy. This place is hell for an old man, kid."
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Lør 26 apr - 10:09

"Quite happy I'm only about to enter adulthood, then." he grinned. "Never had a problem finding someone to fuck. Quite the contrary."
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Lør 26 apr - 10:12

"Uhuh. You're young, famous, and not bad-looking - though not as classy as me, I might add. You should wear suits more. Chicks dig it."
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Lør 26 apr - 10:15

"Maybe when I'm older." he grinned. "Not now. Chicks seem to dig it just fine when I wear the fishnet tanktop at concerts. And when I take it off halfway into the concert."
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Lør 26 apr - 10:39

"Hmmm..." Jiraiya regarded him critically. "Well... I'm not saying the skinny - nay, emaciated - look doesn't have its appeal, but aren't there any maidens out there who prefer their men with some..." he gestured at his own magnificent physique - "muscle?"
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Lør 26 apr - 10:41

"I'm not that skinny." he huffed. "I've been putting on at least five pounds of muscle since last time I was in here." since he'd been going for strength in that time. "I was when I was younger. I'm not done filling out, either, y'know."
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Lør 26 apr - 10:43

"Uhuh. Sure. I'd be afraid I'd split you in half with my dick if I didn't know you were such a cockslut," Jiraiya grinned self-satisfactorily and flexed his own massive arm.
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Lør 26 apr - 10:46

A simple shrug. "Well. The chicks do dig me. The guitar's a big plus for them, too." he grinned. "You should see some of them when I play one of the solos. They go crazy. Or when it's one of the slow love songs and I look some of them in the eye. A couple of them have fainted."
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Lør 26 apr - 10:48

"Hm. No lovers of the classic piano? Or even the shamisen? Don't girls have culture any more?"
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Lør 26 apr - 10:49

"We're a metal band." he pointed out. "You won't find lovers of that kind of music among our groupies."
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Lør 26 apr - 10:51

"Metal can incorporate folk music instruments. I came across a lovely video on Youtube with a shamisen player doing Nothing Else Matters. You're just a musical philistine."
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Lør 26 apr - 10:53

"Am not. I listen to it myself. I listen to most music genres." he shrugged. "Depending on my mood. It's most of our fans and groupies that don't."
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Lør 26 apr - 10:58

"Then I shall take it upon myself to educate them. After all, the best way to learn new things is in bed," Jiraiya rubbed his hands together gleefully.
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Lør 26 apr - 11:02

A small chuckle. "You do that. But expect rock and metal over the speakers at the party. It's what gets those girls going, after all."
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Lør 26 apr - 11:05

"I get laid. I can deal," Jiraiya said flatly. "But nothing beats Bach."
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Lør 26 apr - 11:15

"... I'll just keep my personal opinion to myself, then." he grinned.
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Lør 26 apr - 11:16

"You're too young to have a taste for music, anyway."
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Lør 26 apr - 11:18

"So you say." he chuckled. "But I'm the one making a living with music, not you."
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Lør 26 apr - 11:21

Jiraiya regarded him with a raised eyebrow. "I'm a millionaire author. You play white noise to teenagers. I think I can deal."
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Lør 26 apr - 11:24

"Not just teens. I've seen some above 30 at our concerts as well, after our video aired. And many in their twenties."
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Lør 26 apr - 11:27

"Yes. And why do you think they're there? Teen. Aged. Girls." Jiraiya said overly clearly. "Scoring some cheap pussy."
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Lør 26 apr - 11:32

He shrugged. "I don't care. We're already selling gold. And more and more people show up at each gig."
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Side 11 af 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Tilbage til toppen

Permissions in this forum:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum