Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?//

2 deltagere

Side 7 af 14 Forrige  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Næste

Go down

Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?// - Page 7 Empty Sv: Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?//

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 18 Apr - 9:50

"You really think I ever would?" he grinned. "Nah. I do know you well enough to know that won't happen."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?// - Page 7 Empty Sv: Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?//

Indlæg  Lise Fre 18 Apr - 9:54

"Not unless you develop a smashing pair of tits and a wet pussy," grinned Jiraiya, and caught Kakashi's lips in a greedy kiss.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 18 Apr - 9:57

A small grin in response, and then he gave back as good as he got, a hand tangling in Jiraiya's messy hair, the grip just a tad hard.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 18 Apr - 9:59

Jiraiya hummed his approval into Kakashi's mouth and bit his lower lip.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 18 Apr - 10:15

And a small chuckle came when that pulled slightly on one of the two piercings residing there, while his free hand sought out one of Jiraiya's nipples and began playing with it, rather roughly as he knew Jiraiya wanted it.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 18 Apr - 10:19

"Hmmm... nice. Ya like my body, kid?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 18 Apr - 10:20

"Well..." he teased, then grinned. "It is rather impressive." he admitted, smiling. "Not that I haven't seen it before, of course..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 18 Apr - 10:25

"The right term'd be 'sexy as fuck', and I know. How about dragging your little cocksucking friend along some time? That was fun. Until you started acting like pissy bitches, of course. It could be a regular thing..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 18 Apr - 10:28

"Ah. Well, we did have some problems that day, beforehand. They just... Escalated." he said truthfully. "And I think he's got the hots for the new guy at school, so don't make too high hopes of him coming back here the next month or two, at least..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 18 Apr - 10:29

A deep sigh heaved from Jiraiya's chest. "Damn. He's a pretty little thing. Oh, well. You just gotta work harder. Ready for round two, kid?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 18 Apr - 10:35

"I thought it was very obvious..." he grinned. He was a little more than half-hard, mostly from still having Jiraiya inside. Whenever one of them moved, just slightly, it gave him another rub or small nudge at the prostate.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 18 Apr - 10:42

"Nah. Sometimes, kids like you need to be comforted and cuddled before you can take more fucking. I hate crying kids, so I'm not taking my chances," grumbled the big man, before thrusting sharply upwards.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 18 Apr - 10:45

"It... Might only be my second time taking it back there," he grunted, "... But I'm not a newbie with all of it... I can take it, don't worry... You won't see me crying." he grinned.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 18 Apr - 10:51

"If I wanted you to cry, you'd be crying," Jiraiya smirked.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 18 Apr - 10:53

"So you say. Get back to fucking me, will you?" perhaps the grin was just slightly teasing. (A lot.)
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 19 Apr - 0:24

"Cheeky..." Kakashi got a sharp smack to the ass for his troubles.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 19 Apr - 0:29

Just that slight sting, and his dick twitched. He wasn't lying when he said he liked some pain. "You bet I am."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 19 Apr - 0:35

With the exquisite senses of the true pervert, Jiraiya caught on. "Ya want me to rough you up a little?" The broad fingers caught a bit of fair skin and pinched it, hard.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 19 Apr - 0:37

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you 'no', anyway..." he grinned, after just a small, pleased noise.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 19 Apr - 0:46

"I might, but I wouldn't obey." The hand slid up his thigh to his balls, a finger teasing the sensitive skin there.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 19 Apr - 0:49

"Which makes me wonder why you bothered asking..." biting his lip just a little, he spread his legs wider in response.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 19 Apr - 0:56

"I like listening to you talk when I can hear how badly you want my dick." And a sharp pinch to the sensitive place.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 19 Apr - 0:59

A titch of his hips, and a gasp that turned into a low moan instead, was the response, along with the hand still in Jiraiya's hair tightening its grip. "I... Wouldn't have come here if that wasn't what I was going for... The talk could've waited 'till next class..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 19 Apr - 1:01

"Uhuh." Another pinch, and a languid roll of his hips. "You came here to mope about whats-his-face and get me to fuck him out of your mind."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 19 Apr - 1:06

"I knew it wouldn't take too much to persuade you, after all..." he grinned, then moaned again, moving his own hips right along.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 7 af 14 Forrige  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum