Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Visit to the infirmary

3 deltagere

Side 2 af 2 Forrige  1, 2

Go down

Visit to the infirmary - Page 2 Empty Sv: Visit to the infirmary

Indlæg  ZeEmo Tors 20 Mar - 3:41

Oops. That change in Kakashi's smile made a small alarm bell go off in Gintoki's head. Had he said something stupid again? Was he going to get punched again? Desperately trying to find something to say, he was rather relieved to say the least. "Acher? Is that, like, the school nurse?" His glance went to the envelopes Kakashi was searching through. "What do you need the meds for-" Gintoki could have bit his own tongue off for letting his curiousity get the better of him. Had he really learned nothing?! "-I mean, if it's alright to ask. I, uh... didn't mean to upset you or anything..." He shifted nervously on his feet, hoping Kakashi would forgive the quiestion.
ZeEmo
ZeEmo

Antal indlæg : 72
Alder : 30
Geografisk sted : Hedehusene~

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Visit to the infirmary - Page 2 Empty Sv: Visit to the infirmary

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 20 Mar - 3:45

"Mmhmm, he's the nurse." he finally found the envelope, and sighed. "Painkillers for the eye." he explained, taking it out of the envelope. "The red one. Used to be like the other until about a year ago." the scar, after all, was still slightly red and hadn't turned white yet, as it would with time.

Thank god that he'd opened up so much in therapy. Just two months ago he'd have clammed all up.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Side 2 af 2 Forrige  1, 2

Tilbage til toppen

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum