Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 12 af 23 Forrige  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 12 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 21 Jan - 13:48

"...of course not," he mumbled. "Right..." he turned it up to 50 with a hand that was perhaps shaking a bit.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 12 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 21 Jan - 13:50

She grinned and turned, driving into the field. "This's the one we're allowed to use," she yelled over her shoulder at him, before she cranked up the gear and was soon driving 70.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Tors 23 Jan - 12:13

Yeah, he found himself lagging behind, not really trusting his steering yet. Until he came up with a plan. With a grin, he let his engine sputter and die. "I think something's wrong with it!!" he yelled at the disappearing Kushina.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 23 Jan - 12:16

Sighing, she did turn around, driving on two wheels for just a couple seconds with the sharp turn, before safely landing on four wheels again and getting back to him. "... You're not doing the trick André usually does to speed past me, are you?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 23 Jan - 12:20

His face the very image of an angel's, Minato ensured her that "It just went out! All by itself! I have no idea what I did!"

Sidst rettet af Lise Tors 23 Jan - 12:23, rettet 1 gang
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 23 Jan - 12:23

She sighed, and leant over, looking it over just a few seconds. "Uhuh. Everything's as it should be. You are just playing games with me, you idiot." she still grinned, and gave his shoulder a playful push. "Just because you can't keep up, 'ttebane!"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 23 Jan - 12:23

Whereupon he drew her in close and kissed her deeply.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 23 Jan - 12:25

A startled 'eep!', and she nearly fell off the quad, but managed to grip the handle again in the last second. Her cheeks matched her hair by now.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 23 Jan - 12:26

He drew back, pretty flushed himself, but he still managed to wink at her. Then he slammed the throttle down and nearly fell off when he sped off. "Woah!!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 23 Jan - 12:29

... She quickly stopped blushing and laughing instead, when she saw that. "Careful."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 23 Jan - 12:32

"Can't do careful if I want to drive faaaaaaaaah!!!!...." Minato was surprised by the acceleration when he set it to fourth and full speed.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 23 Jan - 12:33

She chuckled and followed, full speed ahead - and pretty used to it, after all.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 23 Jan - 12:36

Yeah, she soon caught up to him since he had to slow down not to get thrown off in the turns, but he was grinning anyway. "THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 23 Jan - 12:38

"I know, right?" she grinned/yelled. "He's even made small jumps for us lately." she pointed to the other end of the field. "Want to see?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 23 Jan - 12:39

"Sure!!" He turned, skidded a little but didn't spin. So THAT was traction. Nice.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 23 Jan - 12:41

"Nice. Follow me!" she grinned, and sped up again. When they neared the end of the field, and he could see the jumps, she yelled; "Look carefully!" and she started off with one of the small ones, laughing like crazy while in mid-air, before landing safely.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 23 Jan - 12:45

"That was way high!!" He shook his head in fear of her safety, but he had to admit... it looked pretty fucking epic.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 23 Jan - 12:47

She drove back to him, and chuckled. "They've been here for six months. Whenever I've been home, I've been out here every or every other day." she grinned. "And that wasn't one of the high ones. I mastered the 2 meters one over there," she pointed, "A week before you got here. I just need a bit more of a running start for that."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 23 Jan - 12:49

"Right. You're awesome. I get it." He smiled at her proudly. "I think I'll just.. drive in a straight line for now."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 23 Jan - 12:50

"You're awesome, too, 'Nato." she smiled and kissed him. "Practice makes perfect." she grinned and drove off, to about 50 meters from the jump.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 23 Jan - 12:51

"Are you sure you - " he stopped when he realised he was being a total stick in the mud, and just drove over to admire her.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 23 Jan - 12:54

The big grin she wore told him pretty much how much she loved this. And now she drove off, and when the time came to the jump, she dared let go of the handle for one or two seconds in mid-air, or a quick clap with her hands, then quickly grabbed the handle again and landed safely, although a little hard. She was still laughing, though.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 23 Jan - 12:54

...yeah, heart stopping a little over here.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 23 Jan - 12:55

She drove back to him, still wearing that huge grin. "Did it look cool?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 23 Jan - 13:03

"Y..yeah but.. but.." he coughed and tried to look manly. "Uhm. You were pretty far up."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 12 af 23 Forrige  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum