Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 7 af 23 Forrige  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 7 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 18 Jan - 11:07

"Nah. On the quad, I'm way too fast for you," she winked and nudged his side.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 7 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Lør 18 Jan - 11:08

"That'd be a first," he teased. "But.. yeah, let's try it. I'll make sure to take good care of the bike," he reassured them all.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 18 Jan - 11:10

Nods from the two men at the table, and a small grin from Kushina. All she did was poke his ribs, where she'd gotten him that one time, then ate the very last of her food.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 18 Jan - 11:15

"One time!! That was one time!!" Minato said in exasperation. "I've gotten faster!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 18 Jan - 11:29

"So've I." she smirked. "I've gained a new belt since that time, too, remember?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 18 Jan - 11:31

Minato gave a crooked smile. "I went up a dan."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 18 Jan - 11:38

"You still can't handle my kicks." she huffed. "I'll prove it to ya, 'ttebane!" that fierce determination whenever something involved her training, was very present in her eyes.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 18 Jan - 12:35

"And you still can't handle my speed. And one hit was only enough that one time. ONE." He held up a finger to prove his point.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 18 Jan - 12:39

Well, cue his girlfriend's temper and a not-quite-soft(for her) hit to his arm.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 18 Jan - 12:40

He was so surprised that an "ow fuck!" escaped him before he could check it. Blushing at swearing in front of her family, he gave her an incredulous look. "What was that for? I'm sitting still, that's hardly proving a point?!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 18 Jan - 12:42

"Well then prove it out on the grass. Now." she hmmph'ed, stood up, and went out into the garden.

André chuckled. "You do know you're not supposed to tease her with anything in relation to her taekwondo, right?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 18 Jan - 12:44

"Yeah.." Minato looked after her fondly. "I do. That's what makes it so fun, right?" He grinned at André, who seemed like a really cool guy.
"So, I guess I better go get our gear..." He hurried upstairs to get their tooth protectors and to slip on his crotch protector. He didn't trust her with his balls in this state. Then he hurried outside to try not to get his ass handed to him.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 18 Jan - 12:47

And she stood ready, having discarded her top and pants for, well, less restriction of movement. Which left her in bra and hotpants.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 18 Jan - 12:49

Minato gave her the once-over (he'd slipped his training pants on as well but had the same t-shirt on.) "Should I take off my shirt too? Is it that kind of fighting?" he quipped when he threw her the tooth brace.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 18 Jan - 12:51

"You decide." she then sighed when she caught the tooth brace. "Really? Come on, we don't need it. I don't."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 18 Jan - 12:55

"Yes, you do," he said patiently. "One wrong hit, you bite off your tongue. And then you couldn't scold me ever again." Then he took off his shirt just because he could. And because he was maybe just a little proud of the fact that he was finally building some muscle.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 18 Jan - 12:56

She huffed. "I've been training since I was seven and I've never, ever been hit in the face..." she still complained. "And it makes me look stupid."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 18 Jan - 12:58

"You'd look even more stupid without a tongue. And do you want me to hit you in the face? Because I can."
(He never, ever, ever would, and he had a feeling she knew.)
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 18 Jan - 12:59

"You wouldn't." she simply said.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 18 Jan - 13:02

Sigh. "But I could. Now wear it. Or I won't fight you."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 18 Jan - 13:04

Rolling her eyes, she finally did so. Instead of coming with a snark comment, she instead went right ahead with one of the familiar series of kicks and punches. And yes... She had, indeed, gotten faster. A lot. She'd put it as her main priority since getting to know him.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 18 Jan - 13:05

It took him a little by surprise - but just a little. He knew how hard she trained, how focused she was.
But.. he was still faster. Even if those kicks and punches stung, he blocked every single one.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 18 Jan - 13:07

Soon enough, of course, she noticed he'd opted for blocking. So... She put a bit more force behind. Well, not just a bit. She punched and kicked as hard as she did when fighting with her Sensei in the tests.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 18 Jan - 13:09

That forced Minato, who was still not as strong as she - though he noted that he was getting there - to start avoiding her instead, of course. Which meant a lot of jumping and ducking.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 18 Jan - 13:11

And of course, that meant she reverted to the lighter kicks and punches again, to up her speed slightly. Fierce determination in her face. Arm, ribs, hip, leg, arm, ribs...
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 7 af 23 Forrige  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum