Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 39 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 39 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Søn 5 Jan - 6:40

"Mmmh..." another 'slip' across her boob. "Whoops."
(Minato was a crappy liar and a worse actor.)
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 39 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 5 Jan - 7:08

"Ah... With, with the washing, I meant..." she moaned.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Søn 5 Jan - 7:10

"I am washing you." Indeed, his hand had left soap on her boob, which he now rubbed in. Thoroughly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 5 Jan - 7:11

A long, pleased sigh, and she forgot what they were supposed to do in the first place.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 5 Jan - 7:14

"You know.." Minato said, in a low, teasing voice. "One could almost think you were... excited."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 5 Jan - 7:18

"Continue." it was almost a growl.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 5 Jan - 7:20

"I'm just washing your hair.. oh, no. So slippery.." his other hand found her other breast.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 5 Jan - 7:24

Another, small moan, and she was now certain that wetness she felt down there wasn't entirely from the water.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 5 Jan - 7:26

He gave a low moan in return as his hands slid around her boobs and he pinched her nipples, enjoying the different sensation with the soap and warm water.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 5 Jan - 7:30

"Damn... 'Nato..." she muttered, biting her lip, eyes closed, head leant back on his shoulder.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 5 Jan - 7:31

His answer was an open-mouthed kiss to the side of her mouth, water streaming down his face and hers. "Mmmh..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 5 Jan - 7:39

And she turned her head, let their mouths meet properly.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 5 Jan - 7:42

His tongue eagerly tangled with hers as he leaned forward, letting his erection nestle in the crook of her ass, and pinched her nipples just short of hard. He'd forgotten why it was ever a good idea to not have sex...
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 5 Jan - 10:48

"Mm... Ah... 'Nato... please..." she could feel herself leaking. Oh god.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 5 Jan - 11:02

"Mmmhhh.. what?" his voice sounded deeper in his own ears, breathless with the weight of her breasts in his palms, the press of her body against hers.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 5 Jan - 11:03

"Please... Fingers... Something..." she breathed, biting her lip slightly.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 5 Jan - 11:08

"Damn.." and quickly, his fingers were there, playing with the soft hair at the apex of her thighs, then dipping lower to tease at her clit, because he never could deny her anything, and she was all warm and wet and not just from the water, far from it, and he panted against her neck when he felt it. "Fuck.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 5 Jan - 11:11

A twitch of her hips, and she moaned, one hand scrambling around until it found Minato's hair and pulled him into a rather enthusiastic kiss.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 5 Jan - 11:12

He tried to give as good as he got while he fumbled around and got the tips of his fingers into her, the root of his hand massaging her clit.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 5 Jan - 11:18

The noises were somewhat muffled by the kiss, but the movement of her hips showed how much she enjoyed it.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 5 Jan - 11:21

His free hand pinched her nipple, and he bit her lower lip while thrusting his cock slowly against her ass.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 5 Jan - 11:22

"Ah..." another noise, and then she reached back her free hand, finding his cock soon enough, slim fingers encircling it firmly.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 5 Jan - 11:24

Minato released her lips with a deep groan and leant his forehead against her shoulder, breathing hard with the sensations. "Damn.. 'Shina.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 5 Jan - 11:31

"Mm..." a soft smile, and she started pumping him gently.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 5 Jan - 11:33

"Iah.. guess.. my.. I.. the.. plan.. didn't work out.. so well," he ground out between gasps for breath, grinning at her to show he hardly minded.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 39 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum