Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 37 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 37 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Lør 4 Jan - 11:48

"Yeah, sure. Eggs'd be great. Thank you, Mrs. Uzumaki."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 37 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 4 Jan - 12:00

"Don't mention it." a soft smile as she cracked out two eggs more on the pan. "I like taking care of people." she gave him one of those glances. "... And you look like you should eat just a bit more than you do."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Lør 4 Jan - 12:05

"Ah.." Minato nearly writhed under the motherly care, which was both nice and not. "Maybe.. I guess.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 4 Jan - 12:07

"Either way. Here you go." she smiled as she put Kushina's bowl and his plate on a tray, and handed it to him.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 4 Jan - 12:13

"Great. Thanks, Mrs. Uzumaki." Minato felt like bowing, but that would probably be extremely weird, so he just smiled at her and made his exit.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 4 Jan - 12:24

And she gave a soft chuckle, shook her head slightly, and began making the brunch - just as the car parked outside.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 4 Jan - 12:48

Minato, meanwhile, brought his girlfriend breakfast in bed, as promised. "G'morning," he said in a rather loud voice as he re-entered. The smell of food would wake her rather than his voice, he guessed.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 4 Jan - 12:51

True enough, she sniffed a little before she woke up - for once, a bright smile instead of her usual foul morning temper.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 4 Jan - 12:56

"Breakfast's served," he gave her a charming smile (he hoped).
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 4 Jan - 13:05

A small blush rose to her cheeks as she sat up, still stark naked and not giving aflying fuck, just biting her lip and eyeing the food hungrily.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 4 Jan - 13:44

He didn't mind either. Watching her eat was always great. Watching her eat naked, bonus. "Here you go," he set the tray in front of her and quickly snatched his own food.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 4 Jan - 13:47

It was barely in front of her before she began eating, putting the kimchi on top, then going at her top speed.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 4 Jan - 13:48

He nibbled at his own food and watched her eat with a grin.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 4 Jan - 13:52

"Mmpf mmff fff?" she asked after a while, looking at him, mouth still full as she chewed. It roughly translated to 'what?', judging from the facial expression.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 4 Jan - 13:53

At that, Minato laughed out loud. "Nice that you enjoy the food," he commented airily, chewing on an apple.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 4 Jan - 13:57

A deep blush, as she swallowed her mouthful. "... I always do..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 4 Jan - 13:59

"And I love that," he reassured her.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 4 Jan - 14:01

Just the smallest smile, then she continued eating, though now the normal speed. There was about one quarter left of her food.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 4 Jan - 14:02

"Your Mum says that brunch is in about an hour. And that your brother's coming over...?" He raised a curious eyebrow, wondering why he'd never heard of the big brother.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 4 Jan - 14:08

She froze - then facepalmed. "I'd nearly forgot it was today!" she groaned, and then promptly got down the rest of the food. "Did she say when he'll be here? It's been ages! He's been out fr what, four months this time. Thank goodness they could get it done quickly this time." she blabbered as she got out of bed and rummaged through her dresser.

Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 5 Jan - 4:43

"Uhm, Kushina? You've still got.. y'know, in your hair. From yesterday. And I think he's here already."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 5 Jan - 4:53

... Hello, full-body blush. Next instant she was out in the bathroom, though, turning on the shower.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 5 Jan - 4:54

Minato laughed out loud at that. "Want me to wash your hair?" Hmm... he could probably do with a shower as well.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 5 Jan - 4:59

"Uhm... Would probably be faster." that was as close to a 'yea' he'd get now.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 5 Jan - 5:04

"'Yes, honey, thank you, honey'" Minato mocked under his breath as he threw off his clothes and got in with her.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 37 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum