Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Stuff some people didn't know //English//

3 deltagere

Side 2 af 3 Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste

Go down

Stuff some people didn't know //English// - Page 2 Empty Sv: Stuff some people didn't know //English//

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 5:49

"Uhm... No, I haven't." she sighed. "He was the only one to... To read them." biting her lip, she fiddled with the hem of her shirt. "I... Didn't know."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Stuff some people didn't know //English// - Page 2 Empty Sv: Stuff some people didn't know //English//

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Jun - 5:50

"Mnghn!" a muted gasp of surprise from Minato's hiding place. He actually thought she'd read them... so.. right from the beginning.. she.. she really hadn't wanted it. Ever.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Shika Man 3 Jun - 5:57

Genma almost did a facepalm as he gave a huge sigh and shock his head "Maybe you should think about it and read the book, so you know what Minato feels, before you judge him as a jerk.."
Shika
Shika

Antal indlæg : 1794
Alder : 37
Geografisk sted : Cph

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 6:00

"I've never thought of him as a jerk!" she suddenly exploded. Then, she calmed herself again. "Uhm... Sorry. But, but I really didn't. I've just... Yeah. Been really ignorant. Never read them because I've never wanted a child. He... He's changed my opinion. Yes, I did get this one aborted, but only because it's way, way too soon. Once out of here, though... I'd want nothing else than to start a family with him. I'd... I'd love that. I really would. I just... Can't see how things can be sorted out again."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Jun - 6:04

He wasn't going to cry.. he wasn't... oh god dammit. Minato blinked rapidly and bit his hand again.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Shika Man 3 Jun - 6:08

"Why don't you go talk with him eh..? and this time let him talk too instead of just say your things and not hearing him out.." a small huff, but he made a point with his finger at some lockers behind her, as he had heard Minato earlier..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 6:10

"... Huh? He's... He's here....?" a small sniffle, glancing the way Genma pointed out.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Jun - 6:11

Wait - what? No! NONONONO! Minato looked about him, panicking - there wasn't any way to get away, unless he climbed over the lockers - he started trying to climb one of them, but slipped down again...
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Shika Man 3 Jun - 6:14

Giving a small nod "Yes his here.. I heard him some minutes ago.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 6:17

Another, smaller sniffle, wiping away the lone tear from before, and then... She walked over there. "Uhm.... Hi." she muttered, rather awkwardly, when she saw him.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Jun - 6:20

Oh... help.
Heart pounding, feeling like it was sitting in his throat, he turned to look at her.
"...h-hey."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Shika Man 3 Jun - 6:24

Genma looked at them, and gave a small smile, before he turned around and walked down the hallway as his job was done..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 6:25

"Uhm... So... So... How much didya... Did ya hear?" she asked, biting her lip and rubbing her upper arm slightly.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Jun - 6:26

"...ah I.. I.. I was just .. just going to -" he pointed at his locker. "Books. Uhm. I.. that is. I - I - I'm not gay!" he blurted.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 6:27

"I.... I know ya're not. But ya aren't straight either, 'ttebane." she rubbed her arm again. "Uhm. Kinda like me."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Jun - 6:28

"I'm not, I really only like you, I mean girls, I me - what?!" Minato stopped his ramblings and looked at her, slowly turning red in the face.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 6:30

"Uhm. I've.. Ya know." she coughed. "Kissed and, and ya know, with, with uhm, another girl, 'ttebane."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Jun - 6:30

Minato just stood and stared at her with his mouth open.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 6:32

Oh goddamnit. She couldn't... And a second later, she was kissing him. She'd wanted to since she saw him here again, and she simply couldn't help it when she'd missed him this much.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Jun - 6:36

A small noise against her lips - then he spun her around, pushed her up against the wall, and kissed her back.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 6:38

A small, surprised noise - then relief flooded over her. He really did want her, still, despite all the chaos of the past few months. And her arms slid around his neck as she pulled him in close. "... Love you. Never stopped." she whispered against his soft lips.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Jun - 6:44

"Me - me either but.. but.. fuck," he cursed and buried his face in her hair. "I - I can't, I'll just.. hurt you.. I'll mess things up again."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 6:45

"You didn't, 'Nato... I... I was the one who messed up." she sighed. "I... Really didn't take your feelings into consideration during this whole.... Thing. Sorry... Sorry for being such a bitch." she muttered, biting her lip.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Jun - 6:51

"No.. I.. No." Minato shook his head and gently let go of her. "I was.. I. I shouldn't." He backed away from her and stood looking at her uncertainly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 6:53

"Minato... Just stop. You... You've always been reasonable. Kind. Gentle. Sweet. Thoughtful. I'm not, and that's the problem." she sighed. "I've been... Ungrateful. Not really appreciating you the way I should've. I'm.... I... I wanna try again, though. If... If you'll give me the chance."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 2 af 3 Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum