♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.]

Side 12 af 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Re: ♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.]

Indlæg  Lise on Man 8 apr - 8:47

"I'm.. what? Romeo? I'm not gonna kill you with.. with poison.. didn't they.. But I thought I had five diamonds!" Minato complained (he'd mistaken a heart for a diamond). "Uhm.. okay.. what do I do?"
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Vis brugerens profil

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Re: ♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.]

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily on Man 8 apr - 8:49

She relaxed and reached up catchin his lips again. Looked him in the eyes "I want you to be my first" she wispered
Lukas/Emily

Antal indlæg : 161
Geografisk sted : Hjemme i min seng

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Man 8 apr - 8:53

"You take off some of your clothes," she grinned. "The shirt, for example." almost beaming at him. This was too much fun.

"Heh.." a weak grin. "Glad to hear. You... You probably know you won't be my first, but I kinda wish you could've been." he muttered, bit his lip. Maybe he shouldn't have mentioned it, but really, she deserved to know, though she should've at least guessed it with how he'd acted around the groupies after every concert.
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Man 8 apr - 9:01

"Oooh.. right.. STRIP pok.. wait, no! That wasn't the point of it!! Don't YOU ... uhm.. okay..." reluctantly, Minato, who was beginning to realise how stupid he'd been, pulled off his shirt.
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily on Man 8 apr - 9:14

"I know I'm not" She said with half a smile, and took his hand. She guided him to the bad, made him lay down, and sat on top of him and started kissing him again
Lukas/Emily

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Man 8 apr - 9:30

She just grinned, leant in and kissed him. "You shouldn't have said yes, then, my dear." just a little mocking smile playing at her lips as they began their second round of playing.

"Good... But you know what? You're the first I've felt like this with." Kakashi said, smiling, running his hands up her sides as he returned the kiss.
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Man 8 apr - 9:32

"Uhm.. wait, that's not logical because.. because..." then he got distracted by her lips and her soft breasts against his chest, and before he knew it it was the second round. Oh boy! Two aces! Minato grinned sneakily and held the cards in front of his face, looking around them at the other players. "AW MAN my cards totally suck!" he declared with a triumphant smile.
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily on Tirs 9 apr - 3:09

A blus where on her face yet again, but she also smiled. She kissed him again, and then by the ear and under it, catching his lips again
Lukas/Emily

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Tirs 9 apr - 7:33

And Kushina just smiled, internally grinning at him. And soon, that round was over as well, Minato winding up as the loser once more. "C'mon, now the pants." she grinned, poked him in the ribs.

A small smile, then he kissed back once again, pulling her in close, closing his eyes to enjoy their closeness all the better.
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Tirs 9 apr - 7:49

"My... hey, I thought... I had two aces!!" he showed the two aces and stared at Tenzou's winning two pairs. "Aces win..." he was mumbling as he pulled off his pants.
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily on Ons 10 apr - 7:51

The closeness came welcomely for Rin. She smiled and kept in his arms. It was nice, warm and lovely in there
Lukas/Emily

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Tirs 16 apr - 8:00

Kushina gave a small chuckle. "Getting too drunk to remember the rules,eh, honey?" she teased him, winking cheekily at him.

"... Rin.... I.... I love you. I truly do. From the bottom of my heart." he then whispered against Rin's soft lips.
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Tirs 16 apr - 8:01

"What? You won't let me drink anything, how can I be drunk?" he defended himself, blushing so his chest coloured as well and crossing his legs.
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily on Tirs 16 apr - 9:12

The words felt in deep at Rin's body. She looked at him and wisphered at his lips how much she loved him as well.
Lukas/Emily

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Tirs 16 apr - 9:18

"Because you got more than enough already." she smirked. "Not used to drinking, are ya?" she asked as they began the third round.

Smiling, perhaps a tear in his eyes from all the love he felt at the moment, gently stroking his hand through her hair.
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Tirs 16 apr - 9:27

"I told you, no. I've had more sex than alcohol!" he announced proudly to the room. "Because my girlfriend won't let me practice drinking!!!"
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily on Tirs 16 apr - 9:31

Rin just layed in his arms. Feeling all the love flowing from one to another. It was nice, warm and secure
Lukas/Emily

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Tirs 16 apr - 9:35

Gai and Tenzou shared a glance, and broke down with laughter. Kushina, too, had to give in to an unfeminine laughter, snorting with amusement.

"... Feeling better?" he asked softly.
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Tirs 16 apr - 9:40

"What? What did I say?" Minato started laughing along with them. "I'm still sure you're cheating. Give me another beer," he demanded.
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily on Tirs 16 apr - 9:41

"as long I'm near you, I'll always feel better" she answer looking him in the eyes
Lukas/Emily

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Tirs 16 apr - 9:46

Ah, to hell with it. He was already drunk, either way. Still snorting with laughter, she handed him the beer he asked for. Soon, Gai had won this round, and Kushina lost this one, mainly becase her laughter had made sure she wasn't paying proper attention. So, without further ado, she pulled off her shirt.

Perhaps the slightest blush, along with a soft, warm, gentle smile. "... Same to you, beautiful."
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Tirs 16 apr - 9:52

Minato eagerly downed the beer, smacking his lips. "Damn this is good! Well. Not as good as sex but KUSHINA WHAT THE FUCK!?!?" He stared wildly at his girlfriend's boobs. "Put put put on your shirt!!"
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily on Tirs 16 apr - 9:54

She smiled "shouldn't we maybe get back to the party or..??" she looked at him and then blushed a bit, she still wasn't wearing any shirt...
Lukas/Emily

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Tirs 16 apr - 9:56

She stretched; she was still wearing the bra of course, not that it meant her boobs didn't jiggle. "I lost this round." she explained, shrugging as they began the fourth round.

He still wasn't wearing any shirt, either. "Perhaps. If you think so."
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Tirs 16 apr - 10:01

"But.. but there are other guys here!!!" ...woooooah those boobs were hot.... he spaced out and just stared at them.
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Side 12 af 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Tilbage til toppen

Permissions in this forum:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum