Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.]

3 deltagere

Side 10 af 15 Forrige  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Næste

Go down

♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.] - Page 10 Empty Sv: ♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.]

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Fre 22 Mar - 8:16

a small sound came from her when his hand was on her back and the kiss on her neck. She smiled and leaned in even closer to find his lips so she could continue her deep kiss from earlier
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Antal indlæg : 161
Geografisk sted : Hjemme i min seng

Tilbage til toppen Go down

♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.] - Page 10 Empty Sv: ♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.]

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 22 Mar - 8:52

A small smile... And he did let her continue the kiss from before, closing his eyes as he enjoyed it, hugging her closer than before.

And Kushina... Well, for now, Kushina stuck to soda as she'd said, leant up against Minato, a content smile on her lips.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Fre 22 Mar - 8:54

Around the fifth beer, downed pretty fast while trying to awkwardly small-talk with people much more competent than him, Minato began to feel the buzz. And.. "I gotta pee..." he started to untangle himself from Kushina.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Fre 22 Mar - 8:58

Her arms was around her neck and made the kiss deep before it really got started. It was filled with passion and she really enjoyed it.
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 22 Mar - 9:12

After some time, however, he pulled back, gasping slightly for breath... Then, his kisses descended down her jaw, light and feather-soft. He was going to make this feel nice for her, really nice. Going slow, too - he never wanted anything to be too fast for her, never wanted her to regret anything they did. He'd always let her call the shots.

"Uhm... 'Kay?" She slid off of him, a slightly confused look on her face.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 22 Mar - 9:13

"Yeah.. ya know, happens to people sometimes... woah!" he wobbled as he stood. "Hehehehe..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Fre 22 Mar - 9:16

some small noises came from her. This felt good. She felt his kisses and enjoyed it. not knowing what to do or anything like that.
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 22 Mar - 9:21

"... What do you want, Rin?" Kakashi asked, softly, pulling his head back and looking in her eyes. "I won't do anything you don't want me to. So... What'd you like?" he stroked a hand through her hair.

"... You're not used to drinking, are you, 'Nato?" it was obvious, but still.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 22 Mar - 9:24

"Uhm... well.." stuttered Minato, then he started laughing again. "My lips feel funny.. No, I'm not. Thisissthe.. Second time!" He held up two fingers.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Fre 22 Mar - 9:26

the blush on Rin's cheeck's spread more fast than Rin had ever imagined. How could Kakashi think that she would answer that question? Rin didn't knew what to say. "ehm..." she started blushing and looked down. Where was drunk Rin who dared to do anything
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 22 Mar - 9:28

"C'mon. You can tell me. You've known me forever." a small smile, a finger stroking her jaw. "No matter what you ask of me, I'll be happy to do it, knowing I'll bring happiness to your world."

"... Uhuh. You're drunk." Kushina grinned and poked his hip with her toe.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 22 Mar - 9:29

"And you're hot when you do that." Apparently, Drunk Minato had very few inhibitions. "And when you don't do that. In fact, you don't have to do anything to be hot."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Fre 22 Mar - 9:31

Rin blushed deeply again. She didn't knew what to say or to do. She looked up at him closing her eyes sortly to gather courage, then looked at her again. "I would like to... uhm.. you know... with you" she said very shyly and not very loud
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 22 Mar - 9:33

"So... You want this to go all the way?" very carefully, a hand snuck down to her ass, gave it the gentlest of squeezes. "And you're sure?"

"... Uhuh. Just go piss, casanova." she couldn't help but grin.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 22 Mar - 9:35

"I'm not a cass.. casanova.. I don't want anybody except you. Casanova had ALL the ladies!" Minato flung out his arms dramatically and nearly lost his balance. "Woah!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Fre 22 Mar - 9:37

Rin blushed yet again. "uhm...." she said and nodge. Not knowing what else to do or say
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 22 Mar - 9:41

"Okay... Still... Say if anything gets just the least bit uncomfortable. All right?" leaning in for another kiss.

"Yeah, well, just make sure you don't hurt yourself on the dangerous journey to the bathroom up on the 'mountain'." she grinned.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 22 Mar - 9:42

"Mountain?" Minato stood still and stared at her, not comprehending. "Oh... that was funny!" He laughed aloud. "Hey, throw me a beer, I need it for provisions!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Fre 22 Mar - 9:44

a smile was on her lips and she placed her arms around his neck again and nogde "I'll tell you if anythings is not feeling well" she said and gave him a kiss again trying not to blush again
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 22 Mar - 9:47

"Great..." hands softly sneaking up underneath her shirt, bringing it up with them as he went back to kissig her neck, ever so gently.

"Uhuh. Nope, just get going. I'm sure you'll be fine. There's a spring up on top of the mountain, too."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 22 Mar - 9:49

"But.. but... mountain climbers have those.. dogs. That bring alcohol. Hey, can I have Bailey's when I get back down? I've never had Bailey's. Hehehe... I've had more sex than I've had alcohol," he whispered conspiratorically to his girlfriend, then giggled uncontrollably.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Fre 22 Mar - 9:53

Rin enjoyed whatever Kakashi was doing. It was nice and she enjoyed it. She felt it and wanted to do something back but couldn't. She didn't knew where she should place her hands, so she ended up just placeing them around him
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 22 Mar - 9:56

"... And up we go," he muttered, pulling the shirt off of her, then dove in to kiss her collarbone.

".... Just go piss, will ya?" she muttered, blushing a bit.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 22 Mar - 9:58

"Mmm..." he leaned in to kiss her soundly before he, somewhat unsteadily, made his way up the stairs.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Fre 22 Mar - 9:59

Rin followed his lead and lot him take off her clothing. She felt it wierd though being there only in bra... Not that he hadn't seen it before. He had, but not while she was so aware of it.
"don't look, it's not a cute one" she said holding her arms over her boobs. She stept closer towards him. Pulling up on his tshirt so he also could be shirtless
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 10 af 15 Forrige  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum