♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.]

Side 6 af 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Re: ♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.]

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily on Lør 9 feb - 9:46

If she had been a cat she would have purred with the kiss but she couldn't so she didn't. Rin smiled and slowly looked up at Kakashi. She was happy to see him again, alone. She lifted her op on her toes and kissed him on his lips. Smiled, blushed and then took half a step back. "maybe we should get back" she said still with a small hint of red on her cheecks
Lukas/Emily

Antal indlæg : 161
Geografisk sted : Hjemme i min seng

Vis brugerens profil

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Re: ♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.]

Indlæg  Lise on Lør 9 feb - 9:47

"Mmm.. really. Made me think about getting you back to bed. A lot." He slid his hands down her legs in approval.
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Lør 9 feb - 9:50

She grinned, kissed him again, a hand sliding down his chest. "Guess that's only good, then."

"Mmhmm... Maybe we should." a soft smile curled Kakashi's lips, one even Rin hadn't seen for some time. Now... He felt genuinely happy again. As long as he had her, he was sure this was going to be the norm... It was... Nice, feeling like this again. He hadn't, for the longest time.
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily on Lør 9 feb - 9:52

Just because of that smile Rin took another step, closer and went into his arms again. "thanks for being happy again" she whispered
Lukas/Emily

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Lør 9 feb - 9:53

"I hope... so.. what do you want? A massage or..." he let the 'or' hang in the air.
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Lør 9 feb - 9:59

"Hmm... Perhaps... Something else." Kushina smirked. "I have an idea in mind..."

"Heh... You shouldn't thank me. You're the cause of my happiness after all." his smile widened, and he hugged her real close.
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily on Lør 9 feb - 10:03

Rin smiled more than just a little and gave him a kiss again. this time she made it a bit deeper
Lukas/Emily

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Lør 9 feb - 10:10

"Really now.. what could that be?" A grin, slightly nervous. He hoped it wasn't anything crazy, even though he might deserve it.
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Lør 9 feb - 10:32

"Well.. You've heard about the famous number?" she leant in close to his ear and whispered; "69?"

"Well now... Let's go downstairs." Kakashi smiled and opened the door again.
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily on Lør 9 feb - 18:47

Rin looked a bit confused on Kakashi, but just followed vil out the door and downstairs Shaun
Lukas/Emily

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Tirs 12 feb - 7:10

"So, should we continue?" a reassuring smile her way, and Kakashi picked up his own guitar again.
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily on Tirs 12 feb - 7:46

Rin found her guitar and smiley "I'm sorry" she said and then looked at Kakashi "yeah I'm ready"
Lukas/Emily

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Tirs 12 feb - 7:54

"Great." he smiled, and they began again, this time with 'Brandon Lee'.
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily on Tirs 12 feb - 9:42

They began again and this time there was no flaw from Rin
Lukas/Emily

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Man 18 feb - 10:10

Once the song'd ended, Kakashi smiled and gave a small applause. "Well done Rin, really well done!" he grinned, and swept her into a tight hug, kissing her forehead. "You're really improving rather fast, as of now."
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily on Man 18 feb - 10:13

A small giggle was to be heard from Rin just before Kakashi took her into the hug. She was happy for the applause and blushed a bit again when Kakashi gave her a kiss on the forhead. She didn't know why she had always been like this in front of the band members.
Lukas/Emily

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Man 18 feb - 10:23

"Let's just take one more song, eh? The food should be here right after that." Kakashi smiled, ruffling her hair slightly. "Which song'd you like, Rin? 'Only You Can Save Me'?" It was her fave, after all. And now... He supposed, his as well.

Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily on Tirs 19 feb - 2:17

Rin smiled when Kakashi ruffled her hair. She liked when he did that, even though it often messed up her hair. 'Only you can save me' was her fave.
"Maybe we could practise "only you can save me" a bit more, it's one of our most populære one but I don't think we could ever practise it enough" she said with a smile, and looked around
Lukas/Emily

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Ons 20 feb - 10:01

"You're right, we can't." he smiled, gently. "So... Let's give it a go."

And the song started, he closed his eyes... And... Sang with more feeling than usually.

"Well well well, what can I tell
I've been out three more days but I'm still doing swell
I fall in love everyday but I never give my heart away
'Cause I still got some respect for you in the end

Mmm
Only you can save me, girl
Mmm
Don't you come any closer to the world that you don't..."
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily on Ons 20 feb - 10:09

Rin hit the note to begin with, and she didn't miss even one time. She was amazing at this song, and it was obevious that this was one of the songs she had been doing most practise on
Lukas/Emily

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Ons 20 feb - 10:15

"Well well well, Lord, what can I tell
I've been sinning three more days am I now going to hell
I commit sins everyday but I never give my soul away
'Cause I still got some respect for you in the end

Mmm
Only you can save me, Lord
Mmm
Don't you come any closer to the world that you don't...
Mmm
Only you can save me, Lord
Mmm
Don't you come any closer to the world that you don't...
to the world that you dont Know
to the world that you dont Know...."

A guitar solo, another chorus, and the song was finished...
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily on Ons 20 feb - 10:17

the love for this song had always been special. she loved it and that was the reason for why she did such a good job on this song.
She finished it with the rest of the group and smiled at Kakashi
Lukas/Emily

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Ons 20 feb - 10:23

"Excellent everybody! The training's really paying off." he smiled, high-fived Tenzou, hugged Gai, kissed Rin's forehead.
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily on Ons 20 feb - 10:26

rin smiled and then went on her toes to get a kiss on her lips "it really does" she said only looking at him and then she turned around looking at the rest of the band, still smiling
Lukas/Emily

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Ons 20 feb - 10:28

Tenzou raised an eyebrow - first time he saw them kiss properly, as Kakashi returned it, smiling.

"So... You guys're finally together?" he dared to ask.
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Side 6 af 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Tilbage til toppen

Permissions in this forum:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum