♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.]

Side 5 af 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Re: ♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.]

Indlæg  Kashi on Fre 8 feb - 11:09

"The band's here. They're practicing, can't you hear?" Kushina asked him, smiling as she kissed his cheek, then stretched a little.

A smile lit up Kakashi's face - yep, they were all in sync now. Just perfect. Only one month with this song, at it was perfect!
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338

Vis brugerens profil

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Re: ♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.]

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily on Fre 8 feb - 11:12

Rin kontinued playing. following the beat. Playing her part perfectly
Lukas/Emily

Antal indlæg : 161
Geografisk sted : Hjemme i min seng

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Fre 8 feb - 11:15

Minato groaned and dragged a pillow over his head.
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Fre 8 feb - 11:21

"Aww..." Kushina grinned and ripped the pillow away from him. "Their music's awesome. Don't be like that." she grinned and nudged his side with a foot.

"Great," Kakashi complimented the others when the song was over. "Now, let's take... Wrap Your Troubles In Dreams?" Asuma and Tenzou agreed, Gai too.
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily on Fre 8 feb - 11:23

The compliments were good. Rin loved them, "yeah let's" she said. slowly worming up to the boys. they knew that the girl to begin with and just two songs in the reherseal was like two different girls. Rin changed with the music
Lukas/Emily

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Fre 8 feb - 11:32

"It hardly feels like I've slept..." he groaned, not feeling at all like rock n'roll at the moment.
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Fre 8 feb - 11:41

"Aww, honeeey." just the 'slightest' hint of teasing in her voice, as she, with a smile, caressed his cheek. Then she chuckled. "C'mon." she got up, stretched again, and rummaged around her suitcase for some clean clothes.

Meanwhile, downstairs, they began playing the song, the piano playing coming from the computer connected to speakers(Kakashi'd recorded it some time ago). Good, good, Rin was totally in sync now. It was always like that... She needed a song, maybe two, but then she'd be in sync with the rest of them, again.

"So much heartaches and pain
Always on my way
Living on living day by day
I got no forture I got no past
Just going nowhere, nowhere fast
How long does forever last

I'm not living in the past for you
I've gotta find my way through..."
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily on Fre 8 feb - 19:10

Rin had no idea what was or had been going on up stairs and it was for the best. She was the shy person in their band and group. People sometime thought of her like the mysterious, or the arrogant type. But she was shy. Not when she was holding her guitar on a stage, all shyness disapear from her, but in the daily she was shy and people sometimes had to push her to make her take a step. Obito and Kakashi had always helped her, and now when Obito wasn't with them any longer she had been pushing herself a lot more. it was difficult but she already though she had been taking new steps.
Lukas/Emily

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Lør 9 feb - 7:43

"Can't we just stay in bed?" he groaned into the pillow. "I don't know anything about partying like a rock star..."
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Lør 9 feb - 8:18

"They're not partying. Not yet." she grinned. "That'll be after the video's aired."

Dowstairs, the song simply continued, only with minor mishaps, seeing as it was still a rather new song.
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily on Lør 9 feb - 8:23

The song were going good. Rin where playing without any mistakes. But suddenly she though about what had been happening just a few minuts before the rest of the band had been coming over. Rin made a huge mistake, blushed more than just a bit and had to stop playing.

When the rest of the band stopped because of her big mistake, she had already taken of the guitar and was about to place it in the holder.
"sorry, I've... I... I have to go to the bathroom" it was all she could say or think off right now and then she left the practise room to seek for the bathroom yet again.
Lukas/Emily

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Lør 9 feb - 8:58

"Then why do we have to get up?" complained the proud father-to-be. "They're just practicing.. come back to beeeed..."
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Lør 9 feb - 9:02

She gave a small grin. "Well, we might not... Have to." she relented, looking at him over her shoulder, smirking. "What'd you suggest we do?"

"Rin-" but she'd already gone. Kakashi sighed, pinched the bridge of his nose. She was a bit too sensitive sometimes... She hadn't been the only one to make mistakes, after all, they all did, new as this song was.
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily on Lør 9 feb - 9:06

Rin was quick to find the bathroom and locked the door. *Breath Rin.. Breath...* she told herself again and again. It wasn't going good right know. The red was still obivious to see on her face, so she couldn't leave the bathroom. But then again, she couldn't stay in here forever....
Lukas/Emily

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Lør 9 feb - 9:07

"...stay in bed? I owe you a... massage. In apology." He was wearing a wide and charming smile.
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Lør 9 feb - 9:09

"Hmm..." slowly, she stepped closer, leaning in over him, smirking. "It'd better be a good one." she moved in for a kiss.

And Kakashi... Well. Waited, simply, for now.
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily on Lør 9 feb - 9:13

Rin continued with the breathing and then when she just though she had almost control on it, it almost started again. She had lost control on her breathing. She found her phone in her pocket.
"Sorry, uhm breathing..." was all she wrote to Kakashi
Lukas/Emily

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Lør 9 feb - 9:15

He pulled her down into a deep kiss, snaking his arms around her waist, fingers resting on the top of her ass. "You know.. those are very nice pants," he said approvingly. (Completely unaware, of course, of the plight Rin was in.) "Maybe you should keep them on while I massage you."
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Lør 9 feb - 9:22

Kushina grinned. "Soo... You like yoga pants, too..." she smirked, kissed him again. "Course I will, then."

Kakashi sighed, put his phone back in his pocket when he'd read the message. Rin should know that only made him go to find her, and so he did, softly knocking on the bathroom door. "Rin?"
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily on Lør 9 feb - 9:27

The words from the room didn't completely reach her, and when the knock was to hear on the door she went to open it. She still kept on trying to control her breathing. She was looking on Kakashi with a 'i'm sorry' look in her eyes. She looked down and took a deep breath "It's just that..." She took another deep breath. She had to push herself again and stept much closer to Kakashi, almost in his arms. "You gotta do this if you want to keep on playing" she told herself
Lukas/Emily

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Lør 9 feb - 9:31

Minato's spirits were significantly brightened by thoughts of yoga pants and their contents. He pulled her down carefully to lie with him. "Mmm.. I like what's inside them better, though..." his ears went a little red.
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Lør 9 feb - 9:32

"Oh, you do? Tell me more about that.." she grinned and slid into his lap, kissing his neck.

"It's just... What?" Kakashi softly asked, gently putting his arms around her, hand stroking her back.
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily on Lør 9 feb - 9:37

Another deep breath. His smell filled her head, and she suddenly felt all relaxed and confused on the same time.
"I' not sure" she said and then took another deep breath. "Sorry, I just remembered and then... " she chuckled and a small blush was on her cheecks again
Lukas/Emily

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Lør 9 feb - 9:39

"Mmm..." Argh. Now what. He had to come up with something good. "Makes it kinda... kinda hard to think rational thoughts when you're.. wearing them," he muttered.
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Lør 9 feb - 9:42

"Really?" she purred, nibbling at his neck, then grinning and pressing herself closer to him.

"Oh..." Kakashi smiled, now, and kissed the top of her head. "Well... That's understandable. You got distracted. Everybody do, once in a while."
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Side 5 af 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Tilbage til toppen

Permissions in this forum:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum