Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.]

3 deltagere

Side 36 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Næste

Go down

♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.] - Page 36 Empty Sv: ♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.]

Indlæg  Kashi Man 28 Jan - 13:14

A small nod as she turned to face him. She was a few tones paler than usually, but then again - it was only natural, as shitty as she felt right now.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.] - Page 36 Empty Sv: ♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.]

Indlæg  Lise Man 28 Jan - 13:16

"Iah. Guess you don't wanna be carried." There wasn't a super amount of space for that either. "Come on..." He looped his arm around her waist, pulled her arm across his shoulder so he could half-carry her.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Man 28 Jan - 13:20

"... Thanks." she muttered, again, as she, with his help, got back into the guest bedroom and laid down on the bed.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 28 Jan - 13:22

He pulled the covers over her, then, after some thought, got in and spooned against her, holding her against his chest. "Is this okay?" he asked quietly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 28 Jan - 13:24

A small nod. "Mm." she agreed, eyes drooping. Now that he was back again, had promised he wasn't just going to leave... Her sleepiness was finally starting to catch up with her.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 29 Jan - 4:55

"I'm... sorry I just walked out..." He said quietly, taking her hand and caressing the overside with his thumb. "I.. I thought I was going to mess things up more if I stayed."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 29 Jan - 5:07

"You couldn't have. Things are a mess already." she sighed. "And... That's why I need you here. I... I feel safe with you."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 29 Jan - 5:09

"Yeah.. but, but.. I was going to.. to, I didn't know what I was saying. And it was wrong, to break that trust you have in me.." he started tearing up again just hearing her words.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 29 Jan - 5:11

"You didn't, though." she turned to face him, laid a hand on his cheek, looked him in the eyes. "You need to do a hellova lot more to break that trust." she muttered, and kissed him.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 29 Jan - 9:19

"Thanks.." he kissed her softly back. "I just.. feel really shitty," he laughed without humour. "You don't need more people leaving you."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 29 Jan - 9:21

"Well... You're here again. 'S all that matters." with that, she scooted closer again, and laid her head upon his chest.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 29 Jan - 9:22

"Yeah..." he sighed. "I... I'll try not to do it again."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 1 Feb - 5:43

A weak smile. "That's... Good to hear." she muttered, putting her arms around him in a small hug.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 1 Feb - 5:50

"Is.. do I smell?" he asked nervously. "There was this cafe, and people were smoking in there. Does it bother you?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 1 Feb - 6:11

Shaking her head, she still smiled. "Not at all."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 1 Feb - 10:34

"I read something about smells bothering girls, women, when they were pregnant," he explained, rubbing her back a little.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 1 Feb - 12:46

"Well. Some smells do. But well, not anything you smell of right now, at least." she gave a weak grin, kissed his neck.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 2 Feb - 10:29

"Mmh," he mumbled happiily. "Just tell me if I ever smell bad. I'll change clothes or something. That was a pretty gross cafe."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 2 Feb - 10:33

She grinned. "Knowing me, do you ever think you'd be in doubt? Or that I wouldn't say it?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 2 Feb - 10:35

"Nah.. probably not," he grinned. "Still... tell me before I make you throw up. Or something."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 2 Feb - 10:38

"I can ensure you; I will, 'ttebane." she grinned and moved in for a kiss to his neck. "But now... Would ya care to join me for some lunch, 'ttebane?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 2 Feb - 10:39

What was up with all the dattebanes? "Uh, sure. I thought you wanted to sleep?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 2 Feb - 10:41

"Sleep can wait. I'm hungry." she grinned and got off the bed again, quickly pulling on a pair of yoga pants(and yes, it was deliberate).
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 2 Feb - 10:44

Oh, he really was too easy. Much too easy... yeah, totally ogling her ass. Daaaaamn those were tight. Daaaaaaamn she had nice thighs and ass. ...
"... you're gonna go.. downstairs like that?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 2 Feb - 10:47

"... Yeah? Why?" she smiled at him over her shoulder.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 36 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum