♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.]

Side 4 af 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Re: ♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.]

Indlæg  Kashi on Ons 9 jan - 10:34

"... If you're sure." a smile in his oice as he watched Minato climb up the last few steps, gently clapping his shoulder afterwards. "You okay?" there was just a sall hallway here, a door at the end and one on each side. (two bedrooms and the bathroom)
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338

Vis brugerens profil

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Re: ♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.]

Indlæg  Lise on Ons 9 jan - 10:42

"Yeah.. fine.. wonder what's in there," his breathing was slowly returning to normal.
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Ons 9 jan - 10:55

"Don't you know she likes to do normal lifting, too? She's always got some weights with her." he shrugged. "Well, here we are." and he opened the door on the right hand, showing a large bedroom, split up by a room divider, with a couch on the side facing the window.
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Ons 9 jan - 11:00

"Weights. Of course. No, I didn't know. But I guess that's why she's so strong." He looked about him as he dragged the suitcase inside. "Soah. This is.. very nice too. Wow."
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Ons 9 jan - 11:01

He smiled. "Yeah... I got a pretty sweet deal on this apartment. Buying right when the market was at the lowest."
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Ons 9 jan - 11:04

"Uhm. Okay. I dunno anything about buying apartments, except that they're really expensive," he admitted. He might as well. He'd never fool anyone that he knew squat about real estate. "I checked online if I could afford one," he shrugged. "I can't."
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Ons 9 jan - 11:07

"Nah... You need a full-time job for that." he stretched a little. "By the way, the bathroom's at the end of the small hall up here, just so you know."
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Ons 9 jan - 11:10

"Right. Thanks," said Minato. "For everything," he added. "I'm getting a full-time job. I just.. I needed to know we had a place to stay, first. Once they figure it out, the school.. Yeah."
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Ons 9 jan - 11:12

He nodded. "I know. That's why I agreed to this arrangement, after all." a small smile. "And until you've got one, don't hesitate to ask for anything you two might need. I know Kushina's too proud to ask directly, she'll think of it as taking advantage of our friendship."
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Ons 9 jan - 11:16

"Heh, yeah.. that's why it was me asking and not her. I wanna.. I wanna manage on my own, as much as I can, but.. if we need it I'll ask." He nodded solemnly. "We gotta get all the stuff for.. the baby, and all."
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Ons 9 jan - 11:21

He nodded. "Yeah... And that's not exactly cheap stuff."
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Ons 9 jan - 11:25

"I-- guess not. It doesn't say in the book." He'd not gotten around to that bit yet, looking for baby stuff online. He knew they needed bottles and nappies and a crib, and that was pretty much it.
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Ons 9 jan - 11:28

A weak smile. "But... Well. I'm fairly sure you two will make it."
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Ons 9 jan - 11:29

"We gotta, don't we?" He grinned back without mirth. "The baby's going to be there, and we gotta manage, no matter what..."
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Ons 9 jan - 11:30

"Well. There's plenty of help to get, for teenage parents, too." felt kinda weird saying that.
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Ons 9 jan - 11:34

"Ah. Yeah.. probably.." He hadn't even thought about that, he'd been so focused on managing on his own. Their own. "You mean, counselling and stuff?"
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Ons 9 jan - 11:36

He nodded. "Yeah. And groups and everything. If you wonder why I know; I panicked when one of the girls I've been... Intimate with, didn't get her period. I learned everything in less than a day, or so it felt like. Luckily it was just some days late."
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Ons 9 jan - 11:41

"Ah. Okay. So.. you weren't just gonna tell her to get the abortion, either?" For some reason, it was important for him to know. Kakashi must have considered the baby or he wouldn't have done all the research.
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Ons 9 jan - 11:42

"... Not if she'd really wanted a child, no." he sighed.
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Ons 9 jan - 11:44

"And I guess you weren't just gonna get the hell out of her life and never look back, either."
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Ons 9 jan - 11:46

"... I guess not. But I can't say for sure." he sighed. "I... The one thought that just kept going through my mind, was that I didn't want any child to have me as their father. For their own sake."
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Ons 9 jan - 11:50

"Ah.." Minato paused, a bit awkwardly. "Well.. you're not that bad. Not really." His smile was damn near genuine.
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Ons 9 jan - 11:53

His eyes widened for a split-second. Then he smiled. "Thanks... But... I just mean. I don't have the... Mental capacity for a child. I'm worried I'd ind up the same way Sakumo did. That's why I don't ever want children."
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Ons 9 jan - 11:57

"Do you think you will? Now that.. you're getting help, and everything?" He hadn't even thought about that. Would he end up like his own father, so drunk he was pissing himself on the couch and needed to be helped into bed by his eleven-year-old son? Minato shuddered.
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Ons 9 jan - 11:59

"There's a certain risk." he muttered. "Sakumo wasn't the first one in my near family to commit suicide. He was just the one I knew the best, of course. The others didn't really affect me. But... Well. Depression runs in the family. That's what led to those suicides."
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Side 4 af 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Tilbage til toppen

Permissions in this forum:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum