Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Talking, talking, talking. [[Private, English.]]

2 deltagere

Side 2 af 3 Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste

Go down

Talking, talking, talking. [[Private, English.]] - Page 2 Empty Sv: Talking, talking, talking. [[Private, English.]]

Indlæg  Lise Man 12 Nov - 12:34

Okay. This he could do. At least they all had a common interest. And he'd explained this plenty of times. "We don't really have ranks in kung fu. But sensei allowed me to teach others the year before I came here."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Talking, talking, talking. [[Private, English.]] - Page 2 Empty Sv: Talking, talking, talking. [[Private, English.]]

Indlæg  Gæst Man 12 Nov - 12:37

"kungfu you say.. Might have to look into that one.. I think Kensei know a bit about it.." Genma went into murmuring for himself while he finish the last of his food and took a sip of his juice..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 12 Nov - 12:51

"Ah. Cool." he smiled. "I think... What was I... 3rd Kyu, I think, when Sensei allowed me to start training the newbies... Under his guidance. When I reached 2nd, he let me train them when he wasn't in the room, too." he gave a small smile. "And of course, today I finally reached 1. Dan." he smiled. "Been waiting 8 goddamn months for that because of the damned eye."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Kashi Man 12 Nov - 12:52

Kushina smiled. "It was pretty easy to tell from a distance. Haven't seen you beaming like that for these past months."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 13 Nov - 11:37

"Well, I'm allowed to teach it up to a point," Minato told Genma. Nobody had to be in the room either. "But I'm only decent in a number of the styles." See? Getting along right there. This might turn out okay after all. "Congratulations," he told Kakashi with an almost completely sincere smile.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 13 Nov - 11:56

"Ahh that's nice Minato.." Murmured Genma taking a sip of his juice and sitting in his own little bubble thinking of stuff he needed to get done before hittting the base for christmas..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 13 Nov - 11:59

A smile, with a small nod. "Thanks." then he looked at Kushina. "So... What did Sensei tell you when he pulled you aside fter the medic got you all patched up?" he asked, taking some spoonfuls of his miso soup.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 13 Nov - 12:00

"Well.." she sighed. "After talking with the medic, he declared my test will be postponed for about 5 months." she grimaced.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 13 Nov - 12:47

Ouch. Minato frowned and took her hand (the one she wasn't shovelling food into her mouth with. "I'm sorry," he said softly, knowing what this meant to her. "You'll make it."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 13 Nov - 13:07

Genma sitting in his own little world didn't really hear that much of what the others was talking about..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 14 Nov - 0:59

"Mmhmm... You will." he agreed with Minato //WOAH!!! XD//. "If I could stand being held back for even longer, you can, too. You're tough, after all." he smiled.

Sidst rettet af Kakashi Hatake Ons 14 Nov - 9:53, rettet 1 gang

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 14 Nov - 1:00

"Heh..." she grinned. "Guess you're right." that was meant for the both of them, as she gave a small smile, giving Minato's hand just a small squeeze.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 14 Nov - 12:28

"You're too stubborn not to," he looked at her tenderly (and none too subtly.)
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 14 Nov - 12:30

Genma turned his head to the side and saw he was missing something but didn't want to bother asking what it was... He emptied his juice and just stared at the others hearing on what they were saying..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 14 Nov - 12:35

Okay, relax. Don't say anything about that couple-snuggle-ness, whatever. They weren't even half as bad as you yourself were, with Sheena, after all, Kakashi reminded himself, and the next few breaths were perhaps a bit deeper, to calm himself, prevent himself from saying anything. He merely kept smiling, kept his mouth shut, and calmly ate on.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 14 Nov - 12:36

"I guess..." she grinned and began devouring the other bowl of ramen, oblivious to Kakashi's internal struggle.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 14 Nov - 12:38

"So... what did they say about rehabilitation? Training, all that?" That was loud enough for all of them to hear. Minato would suspect Kushina of starting training too early and overexerting herself.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 14 Nov - 12:44

Genma put a hand on Kakashi shoulder and just smiled before pulling it back.. "Training? You are seriously not thinking about going back to training the same second you get that shit of you leg now are you Redtop?" Genma just looked bored out of his mind even thought he tried behaving and not course more trouble..

Sidst rettet af Genma Shiranui Ons 14 Nov - 12:47, rettet 1 gang

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 14 Nov - 12:47

"She probably is." a crooked smile. "She did so after her broken ribs, after all. Started training the week after." he rolled his eyes. "And what did we get out of that, Kushina?"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 14 Nov - 12:48

She blushed profusely. "... Two more months before I could go back to training." she answered Kakashi, curling a lock of hair around her finger, then sighed and answered Minato. "They said between one to two months of rehabilitation before I'm allowed to train, after it's healed."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 14 Nov - 12:52

"Meaning you'll give it one month tops..." he grinned at her. "I might have to sit on you," yeah, he was laying it on thick, but he was going to milk this situation for all the smug couple-ness it was worth.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 14 Nov - 12:53

"Sounds about fair.. I just hope Grimm is going to behave after he get his off.." genma shock his head and laughed.. " Я чувствую себя так неуместно .. Красный флиртует с вами и Минато не имеют дерьмо идеи.." Genma murmured low to Kakashi..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 14 Nov - 12:58

Oh thank God for Genma in this moment. He could ignore the couple-ness and answer him instead, with a slight grin. "Ну, разве это не всегда так?"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 14 Nov - 12:58

"... I doubt even that'll stop me." she admitted, laughing.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 14 Nov - 13:02

Again with the... Russian, was it? "I might have to tie you down," he laid his arm around her and gave a teasing smile. If they were going to be assholes and (probably) talk about him, he was just going to devote his time to what really mattered instead.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 2 af 3 Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum