Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

snakken om at blive en mand (privat og engelsk)

Side 2 af 2 Forrige  1, 2

Go down

snakken om at blive en mand (privat og engelsk) - Page 2 Empty Sv: snakken om at blive en mand (privat og engelsk)

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 30 Aug - 11:27

"Mmhmm. You should really get around to telling her. She does like you, like that. I actually think she's afraid you're the one not liking her like that." a crooked smile. "She never was very good at these things."

Gæst
Gæst

Tilbage til toppen Go down

snakken om at blive en mand (privat og engelsk) - Page 2 Empty Sv: snakken om at blive en mand (privat og engelsk)

Indlæg  Lise Tors 30 Aug - 11:29

What. Wait. So.. that blushing.. it.. did mean something? Or were they just... "I'm not convinced you're not setting me up to be shot down," he said hollowly. "Kakashi, you told me yourself yesterday - she doesn't want a boyfriend."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 30 Aug - 11:35

Genma leaned out over the railing and came with a smug smile and moved his toothpick up and down abit. "Why should we be setting you up Minato. We only wants the best for Kushina and right now that is you... I must say your the best that have happened to her in years. Even better then him.. Yes even better then Him Kakashi and you that too.. Obito was and Uchiha and never ment to be with her.. His clan would have a fit if they found out.. Hell I'l bet that they were the fo---" Genma leaned back and out of sight of the others.. "Nevermind you guys I'm just thinking to much... But you tell her Minato, Kushina likes you just as much as you like her"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 30 Aug - 11:39

Kakashi nodded. "And yes, it's true she didn't want a boyfriend up until now. But look what she forgot here when I spoke with her earlier." from under the bed, he pulled out; tadaa, her sketching pad. "This convinced me. Just look for yourself and you'll see." he handed the sketching pad to Minato.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Lise Tors 30 Aug - 11:41

He took it, hands shaking just slightly. "I - didn't know she.. But she draws all her friends, she told me... and this is personal. We shouldn't have this.." He wasn't giving this up for the world.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 30 Aug - 11:46

Genma came with grunt "Over half of that book there is with you Minato.. So why don't you not just look in it and see for yourself that she thinks more about you then anyone else"
A hand waved over the railing from the topbunker "Hey Kashi would you mind handing me the new blok and a pen its on the table"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 30 Aug - 11:51

"And not just that, Minato." kakashi continued. "Your name is everywhere, too. The dots of the i's are hearts, AND there are hearts around about half of the drawings of you." he smirked, before handing Genma the pad and pen.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Lise Tors 30 Aug - 11:53

Okay. That he had to see. Feverishly, he opened the pad, feeling like he was violating her, somehow - but he couldn't stop.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 30 Aug - 11:58

Genma just smiled to himself and shock his head abit before he open the new pad and began to write stuff down again...

Now and then a small humming could be heard from Genma..

Genma took the piece of paper out of the pad and sighed "Hey Kashi I think I have it hard"
He waved the paper over the railing the name Shisui and uchiha was over the hole paper..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 30 Aug - 12:01

"Oh my. Did he figure it out yet?" Kakashi asked, looking up at the piece of paper.

And yes, he and Genma were right. Over half of Kushina's sketching pad was filled with drawings of Minato, and his name - and the hearts were there, too. At a few spots, it was obvious she's tried to erase something she'd written, but it could still just be seen.... 'Kushina Namikaze'... Yes, she was like any other girl with a crush at that point.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Lise Tors 30 Aug - 12:06

He couldn't believe it. In awe, he touched the coarse paper, letting his fingertip follow the lines where she'd written her name, and his, together. Then, slowly, he broke into a brilliant smile.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 30 Aug - 12:09

"You remember that I forgot my old notepad at his place last night? Yeah well I call him and as I said he would. He opened it and then began to ask a ton of questions only an uchiha can do at shit in the morning"
A deep sigh came from genma and he let the paper fall from his hand.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 30 Aug - 12:10

"Hmm... Certainly hoping it'll work out for you." a smile to genma, then looking at Minato, grinning when he saw that smile. "See, what did we tell you?"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Lise Tors 30 Aug - 12:13

Minato looked up at them, bright-eyed. A heartfelt "Thank you!" escaped his lips before, in a flash, he turned and ran out the door, dumping his schoolbag on the floor to run faster.

//dun dun dunnnn!
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 30 Aug - 12:19

A hand waved as goodbye to Minato "Sure swimp anytime".
Genma pulled one leg abit up and asked Kakashi "You think I should ask him Kashi? I mean he already knows all that I feel and more. So there is not much more that I can tell him beside me past that I dont think would be a great idea to talk about"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 30 Aug - 12:21

Kakashi laughed. "Go get her!" he called after Minato, then smiled and turned to Genma. "Well... You know I'd just say it. But then again, that's just me."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 30 Aug - 12:24

"I did say what I felt Kashi thats the hole problem here. It stood on a bloody paper in more then one word too" genma waved his hand about over the railing and moved his toothpick around with his tongue..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 30 Aug - 12:25

"Well. I'd say you should go to his place. It's something else to say it face-to-face than him reading it on a piece of paper."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 30 Aug - 12:29

Genma sat straight up and looked down at Kakashi before falling back on his bed with a sigh "You're nuts Kashi.. His an Uchiha what in the world should he want to do with me. I mean I'm just Shiranui Genma right. I can blow things up and hit almost anything with a knife. But what do I have to offer him?"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 30 Aug - 12:33

"Love," he answered simply.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 30 Aug - 12:37

Genma took his pillow and threw it at Kakashis head "I know I can give him that but take it seriously for a min will you"
A sigh came from him and he looked up at the sealing " I guess I should just go and get it over with anyways. The school will kick us home on friday and Beside the dojo I dont have any where to go.. So its better to go there then just stay on the street and fight with some punks again"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 30 Aug - 12:39

"I was taking it seriously." he muttered. "Everybody needs love and companionship, after all. And that's the greatest thing you can offer him."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 30 Aug - 12:44

A grunt came from Genma "Yeah okay fine.. I'll go there friday when we get kicked home anyways then."

Genma pulled at his Duvet and rolled over on the side and let the pad and pen move over the railing an on the floor.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 30 Aug - 12:48

He sighed. "Sorry if you think I'm getting a bit soft..." he muttered. "I'm just so happy myself, y'know."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 30 Aug - 12:52

"Naah I'm not it's fine Kakashi I like you like you are right now. It's great to have the old Kakashi back. I guess I'm just scared of that Shisui will say. I mean we have been friends for so long that I forgot how I met him" Genma rolled on his back and looked at the sealing..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 2 af 2 Forrige  1, 2

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum